Page 1200 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 20070011001150119011981199120012011202121012501300 ... LastLast
Results 11,991 to 12,000 of 16696

Thread: Collector's Cove (Post Pictures of Your Loot)

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
    Can never have too many, really.
    Lol, you say this but trust me, it really is possible. Found my JP Saturn units in the storage this weekend by the way! Not sure if you and old LocoBandito are still in the market, but it's looking good
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBonkers View Post
    Actually this makes the localization good, but because it doesn't match the Japanese Script 1:1 people throw a fit. And if that's a problem for you, GTFO, go improve your Japanese and play the Japanese version to be as pure and kawaii as you want.

Quote Originally Posted by xelement5x View Post
    Lol, you say this but trust me, it really is possible. Found my JP Saturn units in the storage this weekend by the way! Not sure if you and old LocoBandito are still in the market, but it's looking good
    I thought we had pretty much finalized our deal? But yeah definitely. Now I'm excited.

And I know, I know. I believe I mentioned before I would have triple digit PS2s if I kept them all. I have 5 Dreamcasts now. It's a fussy system that I play a lot so I think it's kinda reasonable I guess. Whereas after shipping a SNES off to Ramza I have one, one NES and one N64. Cartridge systems are very reliable, and I don't play much of those three at all.
    Bad media connoisseur and frequent avatar changer.

I thought we had pretty much finalized our deal? But yeah definitely. Now I'm excited.

And I know, I know. I believe I mentioned before I would have triple digit PS2s if I kept them all. I have 5 Dreamcasts now. It's a fussy system that I play a lot so I think it's kinda reasonable I guess. Whereas after shipping a SNES off to Ramza I have one, one NES and one N64. Cartridge systems are very reliable, and I don't play much of those three at all.
    Uhg, but the damn N64 reset buttons are a pain because of how easily they break. Any amount of grime going in there keeps them down. Then again, the last time I had this problem was as a child, and we all know it was probably me playing with pancake-hands, but everyone I know that has one either has a stuck button, a bad cart reader or both.

Yeah I mean, I really do not play N64 at all anymore. It doesn't have a soft reset via controller button press combo though? Most old systems do.

Yeah I mean, I really do not play N64 at all anymore. It doesn't have a soft reset via controller button press combo though? Most old systems do.
    I believe it does when you hold like, all the buttons at once.

Quote Originally Posted by Tubsiwub View Post
    I believe it does when you hold like, all the buttons at once.
    Probably not exactly all of them.

Turbo = run and select
    Saturn = abc start
    DC = abxy start

A+B+Z+Start

MY PS3 COLLECTION!
    ---------------------

(If picture is not shown below here is a link you can use in your browser: https://picload.org/image/rdwrpapc/p...es01042016.jpg )

Last edited by CrackLtd; 11-15-2016 at 06:46 PM.

That is a lot of stuff, but the lack of it being alphabetized is crazy!

Also, the eternal question: Kuroneko or Ayase? Kirino can go die in a fire.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBonkers View Post
    Actually this makes the localization good, but because it doesn't match the Japanese Script 1:1 people throw a fit. And if that's a problem for you, GTFO, go improve your Japanese and play the Japanese version to be as pure and kawaii as you want.

They are sorted by the Sony Serial Number. And this is THE ONLY way any serious collector should sort his stuff.