Page 1003 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 3503903953993100110021003100410051013105311031503 ... LastLast
Results 10,021 to 10,030 of 16696

Thread: Collector's Cove (Post Pictures of Your Loot)

Speaking of N64 . . .
    1. Is it easy to swap cartridge ports for the N64 if I wanted to replace mine (my pin connectors arrived loose when I bought this system used and I have to try multiple times to get each games to work . . . like with the original model NES)?
    2. Does anyone sell these individually (I haven't seen them on any sites that would typically have such parts)?

don't know where that came from. hard to tell if it's a slight against my comment or not. it's my opinion. edit: this was meant in response to moorehol
    Last edited by buckethead; 04-02-2016 at 03:11 AM. Reason: forgot something

Quote Originally Posted by buckethead View Post
    don't know where that came from. hard to tell if it's a slight against my comment or not. it's my opinion. edit: this was meant in response to moorehol
    It's just a contrasting opinion; nothing personal/malicious.

Quote Originally Posted by mandy_moorehol View Post
    It's just a contrasting opinion; nothing personal/malicious.
    looking back at it, it does strike me as confrontational. allow me to rephrase, i feel it's every MAN's responsibility to have children. we don't need any MOORE indecisive betas running around.

Nobody that regularly uses the words alpha and beta in that context is remotely near the level of man they think they are. Every man's responsibility to have children? Are you Catholic? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by buckethead View Post
    looking back at it, it does strike me as confrontational. allow me to rephrase, i feel it's every MAN's responsibility to have children. we don't need any MOORE indecisive betas running around.
    Do you see all disagreements, criticism, or differences in opinion as confrontational? You can of course choose to have the bias of considering making rather black and white blanket statements about what specific large groups of people should do to be less confrontational than a statement about people in general not telling other people in general what they should do . . . but that seems rather ridiculous in my opinion.

Maybe the word you're looking for is "oppositional."

I could care less who has kids or not and their reasonings or lack of behind it; as long as it doesn't affect me negatively to a great extent (it doesn't) . . . but that is obviously not an issue to me and not something I have any interest in debating because of it being a non-issue. However, that's my opinion on such things regardless; in case you took issue with me commenting on your way of thinking and not replying to the specifics.

I try to be reasonable and am aware of my "tone" probably seeming rather crass; but that's just because I'd rather be direct about things in general most of the time; it seems more efficient to me. I have very little emotion invested in anything I type on the Internet (Dreamcast/Saturn comments notwithstanding) and can be overly explanatory or overly vague at times if I feel like it for no particular reason; so it's probably not worth looking too much into what I type on here.

I have no interest in trolling or being mean spirited, though I suppose being rather opinionated can come off as confrontational due to the nature the Internet and my lack of interest in formality. I don't take offense to people questioning me, but I'm not always up for a discussion/dispute either.
    Last edited by mandy_moorehol; 04-03-2016 at 12:34 AM.

You couldn't tell he was simply delivering some GameFAQs-tier trolling?

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomSentry View Post
    Eh, I don't really care; I try to treat everyone the same. If the joke is on me and I wasted my time, that's not a big deal or worth changing how I do things over.

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomSentry View Post
    Lol, I sure as hell hope so.
    Bad media connoisseur and frequent avatar changer.

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
    Lol, I sure as hell hope so.
    I actually don't even know what GameFAQs-tier trolling is; probably a good thing.