Page 103 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 353931011021031041051131532036031103 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 16696

Thread: Collector's Cove (Post Pictures of Your Loot)

Quote Originally Posted by ramzastrife View Post
    Looks very nice. I really want one of those Playstation signs, I am jelly.

Mine is a huge mess especially since I have run out of room yet again. I need a new bookshelf, media shelf, and a new TV stand. Hopefully I will get 1 of the 3 for my birthday in 2 months.
    Yeah I've started having some spillover issues in my PS1/2/3 area. For the most part I only collect RPGs for Sony systems (I have racing games and stuff but don't display them in the same area). Now the PS2 stuff has spilled over onto the next shelf and is squeezing the SCD/Saturn stuff. For now I have a few games horizontal on top of the normally placed games. Very annoying and I hope to get it remedied but I'm not going to spend a bunch on new shelving.

Very nice first world problem to have lol.
    Bad media connoisseur and frequent avatar changer.

Quote Originally Posted by ramzastrife View Post
    Looks very nice. I really want one of those Playstation signs, I am jelly.

Mine is a huge mess especially since I have run out of room yet again. I need a new bookshelf, media shelf, and a new TV stand. Hopefully I will get 1 of the 3 for my birthday in 2 months.

Ha thx a lot yea i love that ps2 sign(ps2 era whas the best)
    Well this is my living room and for dutch standarts its quit big.(6.40 meters X 7.20meters)(Minus a balkony)

Iam running out of space 2 on the 3 shelves i already have thats why the whole front area is getting a re design.

And i take huge pride in having a clean house i hate messyniss and i hate dust.
    Most of my friends think iam a bit to obsessed thou with cleaning but yea.
    Last edited by klaudkil; 07-11-2014 at 02:43 PM.

Ugh dust. My area was in a severe drought for awhile and the dust is barely manageable as is. The worst part is the outer cardboard boxes that come with LEs. I clean them fairly regularly but I can't be asked to even to it once a week because the dust comes back so fast.

Quote Originally Posted by The Gypsy View Post
    Is yours at least all in one room thought element? If so that's better than I'm doing lol.

@LOP: NVG. Not cheap, probably lower quality. I'd stick with the Aussie set.
    Kind of...
    All the retro stuff is in my office/game room. My Saturn and SegaCD games take up a ton of space though so I'm constantly battling with shelving issues. Thankfully I have only used two walls and need to get some hanging shelves up on the others to I can put more stuff up there.

Anyway, despite having the office there is a fair amount of spillover into my basement with stuff I need to sell or reorganize. Most of the more modern and handheld stuff which my wife also uses is in our family room area with the TV. That's like PS2/3, Xbox/360, and PSP. My daughter currently loves pulling games off shelves too, it's funny because she makes quite a nest for herself sometimes.

Yeah fortunately I'm not looking for too many US release SCD and Saturn games. I know you said you were close to a full US collection for Saturn so that's gotta be a real shelf eater. I think one Saturn game is roughly two PS2 games.

Sounds somewhat similar to me, but for different reasons. In my bedroom I keep the following system + games vita, psp, DS, ps3, oldbox, 360, ps2, Saturn, Dreamcast (no games) and Gamecube (also no games). I don't bother with having a PS1 system but that's where the PS1 games are as well. I keep the SCD games with the Saturn games because it's such a small section. This is where I have my VP30. I plan to move the SCD in here once I get RGB for it.

Then I have a gaming room with a nice big table for board games and tabletop games. This is where I have the Dreamcast and Gamecube games as well as Wii + games on a separate HDTV (need the extra room because of the motion junk), another PS2 and another Dreamcast hooked up to a standard def tv. This is also where I have a massive custom shelf that's really old that houses most of my anime which is my biggest shelf eater aside from books. Unfortunately there are some shows that don't have brick packs such as Gatekeepers 21 + OVA which is 10 individual dvds. Flame of Recca is the same way (10 dvds) but is getting a slimmed down release which I hope is economical.

TempestOne
    I like that play_station. You should straight up get rid of those blinds and get office blinds, vertical lightlines are the worst on your T.V. ...it could be melting when you are out-and-about...if you are going for a Final Fantasy 7-theme, it works, tho. I would so be meticulous about how the posters go up like, Cloud by his self is cool... I would switch Tifa and Aerith around.

Er, I feel your blinds are built inside-in. Depending on where your front door is, that is where the 'Outside' of the blinds is supposed to face. To get rid of the annoying-looking glare from window shades, just take them out again piece-by-piece and switch them like if you ordered them numerically 1 & 10 should need to be switched. The blinds come prepackaged in order, maybe you missed one. :P Good lookin, tho. The started block goes on one of the ends, that is why there is space in-between. Trust, I have worked on getting my videogaming room perfect. It is great when you can be clouded in darkness during the middle of the day, just to not have sunglare on reflective, polished surfaces. No offense!
    Last edited by TempestOne; 07-11-2014 at 08:57 PM.

@Gypsy, anime is a huge space eater indeed.

I got sick of tons of singles so all my sets without a box were just put into multi-disc cases. Like I bought a bunch that hold 6 or 8 discs and for example put all of Gurren Lagaan in there, then just stuck the volume 1 insert on the case and I'm happy as a clam. I put the other inserts in a binder and put all the DVD cases in my attic in case I ever need them for something. Now it takes up 1/6 of the space and it still looks okay too.

Quote Originally Posted by TempestOne View Post
    I like that play_station. You should straight up get rid of those blinds and get office blinds, vertical lightlines are the worst on your T.V. ...it could be melting when you are out-and-about...if you are going for a Final Fantasy 7-theme, it works, tho. I would so be meticulous about how the posters go up like, Cloud by his self is cool... I would switch Tifa and Aerith around.

Er, I feel your blinds are built inside-in. Depending on where your front door is, that is where the 'Outside' of the blinds is supposed to face. To get rid of the annoying-looking glare from window shades, just take them out again piece-by-piece and switch them like if you ordered them numerically 1 & 10 should need to be switched. The blinds come prepackaged in order, maybe you missed one. :P Good lookin, tho. The started block goes on one of the ends, that is why there is space in-between. Trust, I have worked on getting my videogaming room perfect. It is great when you can be clouded in darkness during the middle of the day, just to not have sunglare on reflective, polished surfaces. No offense!
    You crazy those blinds are great its my house not an office,And noo they dont melt -_- and noo they dont cause glare against the tv quz when i close them its pretty dark.
    Thx anyway hahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by xelement5x View Post

I got sick of tons of singles so all my sets without a box were just put into multi-disc cases. Like I bought a bunch that hold 6 or 8 discs and for example put all of Gurren Lagaan in there, then just stuck the volume 1 insert on the case and I'm happy as a clam. I put the other inserts in a binder and put all the DVD cases in my attic in case I ever need them for something. Now it takes up 1/6 of the space and it still looks okay too.
    Heh, I could never do that. I have space consolidating sets where I can (sometimes I will prefer the singles if they have a nice art box), but it isn't always possible because I'm not going to spend a bunch more for a thin pak set (for example if I didn't get the nuku nuku thin pak with everything for a good price I would have just pieced the series together). Fortunately with stuff like Yu Yu Hakusho the best space option is also pretty much the cheapest. At least it isn't a problem anymore with new releases.

Gaijinworks Villain Cabal Port; Tending GVC Troll Pits
    Quote Originally Posted by xelement5x View Post

Singles are nasty little space eaters, though it's hard to resist getting them when you can get a show for way less than a different release.