Page 13 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523631135131013 ... LastLast

Thread: Collector's Cove (Post Pictures of Your Loot)

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Pirates View Post
    I got my Xillia CE last week as well. I had two ordered as a precaution (Amazon/Gamespot) and ended up having to return the Gamestop order because they wouldn't let me cancel it by the time Amazon had shipped.

The VGA box I ordered for my DC last month arrived today, now I can have VGA goodness on my games . RGB as well, provided I can figure out why my VP30 isn't processing it.
    You could have held on to the second one for a few years and tossed it on ebay after the value went up

Gaijinworks Villain Cabal Port; Tending GVC Troll Pits
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsukoblue View Post
    You could have held on to the second one for a few years and tossed it on ebay after the value went up
    I'll only camp on stuff if I'm getting it less than retail, not worth the trouble otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Pirates View Post
    I'll only camp on stuff if I'm getting it less than retail, not worth the trouble otherwise.
    I see...
    I would have bought a second copy of it to hold on to if I had an extra $100

Finally got my mitts on one of these, it's one of the pins I missed back when Working Designs was still in business:

lunar 2 eternal blue pin by xelement5x, on Flickr

I don't know if there was an Alundra or Elemental Gearbolt pin, because I don't have those. And I still need to grab one of those Vanguard Bandits pins as well at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsukoblue View Post
    I see...
    I would have bought a second copy of it to hold on to if I had an extra $100
    In the process of buying a new PC, so throwing $100 at an extra copy wasn't in the equation :P.

Continuing to try and keep alive, these came in yesterday from Japan, mainly Mega CDs!

Japan finds from YJA by xelement5x, on Flickr

Japan finds from YJA by xelement5x, on Flickr

MOAR POPPURU!

The interesting thing (and actually the main reason I bought a lot the games in this bundle) is that Popful Mail trial version Mega CD. I'd never seen one for Popful before so I felt compelled to add it to my collection if I could.
    I've got a third box coming in which has a lot more of the goodies I really wanted to play with first

Very nice , for a second I thought it was a Puyo game at the bottom.

I really enjoy game room pics. Behold, my slightly disorganized, needs to be dusted, game room that is still under construction!

Here's most of the PS1, Dreamcast, 3D0, and Sega CD stuff. Note the complete 32X CD collection because apparently I make poor buying decisions. There are a couple copies of Snatcher (my personal favorite game) in there as well.
    IMG_1390.jpg

This is my top shelf. It's the stuff that's most important/special to me, but most of it isn't too valuable from a monetary standpoint. The two PC games and Popful Mail are still sealed. Pitfall is signed by the creator David Crane. The rest is self explanatory. Also the top of the Genesis collection is in the frame.
    IMG_1391.JPG

This is the remainder of the top shelf. Xenoblade is still sealed. The Walking Dead is still sealed and signed by the two artists who worked on the comics. Real Bout Fatal Fury is immaculate condition and is probably my favorite box art ever. The two WD guides have some significance to me and are in perfect shape. As you can see my Goemon plush was attacked by a puppy many years ago and had the arm nearly torn all the way off, so if anyone happens to be selling one I'm a buyer. : ) Also there's some more copies of Snatcher for the PS1 and Saturn. The rest of the stuff is somewhat normal. There are a few WD merch things (pins, cards, watches) on the right that I haven't found a display for yet. The big gray cartridge is a cartridge for the Titan (ST-V) arcade system and happens to be photo booth software. Since I don't happen to have a printer or a camera to hook up to it it'll probably never work again.
    IMG_1392.JPG

Genesis, NES, Super NES, Jaguar, Neo Geo and Saturn are represented here with some CD-i titles stashed away so that no one discovers my secret shame of collecting games for really terrible consoles.
    IMG_1393.jpg

These are the current systems I have hooked up and some consoles that I have to repair. Nothing too exciting.
    IMG_1394.jpg

Since I can only post 5 images at once, I'll have to split this into two posts.
    Last edited by JJJJJS82; 08-17-2013 at 01:34 AM.

Part 2 here we come.

This is a second wall of stuff that I think is just genuinely cool or interesting. Super Famicom, NUON, C64, and BCFX which is a game that I still can't believe really exists. The Neverhood in box took me years to get. Thanks to my buddy John Hancock for finding it for me.
    IMG_1395.JPG

Oh hello there, here are some systems. They've all been reconditioned from the inside out. We have a Colecovision with 2600 expansion module, Odyssey 2, Bentley Compuvision, 2600 6 switch, 2600 4 switch, intellivision, 2600 JR., 360, boxed PS2 Fat, Master System, Master System 2, Genesis model 1, sega cd model 2(with model 1 expansion plate), 32X, power base converter, another genesis 1/segacd 1/32X combo, model 2 genesis, Dreamcast, CDX with 32X, boxed Nomad, boxed 32X, saturn model 1, Jaguar, Jaguar CD, 3D0 FZ-1, 3D0 FZ-10, 3D0 Goldstar, TG16, boxed Turbo Express, CD-i 550, xbox, CPS fightsticks for the SNES and Genesis, PS2 slim, NES, SNES, Japanese N64. Most of the newer consoles have boxes but they're in storage.

There are about 50 more consoles which aren't pictured. Most of them are duplicates.
    IMG_1396.JPG

You know what? This picture makes everything look so disorganized I shouldn't even post it. And yet, here it is.
    IMG_1397.jpg

You'll notice that there isn't any current gen or last gen stuff here. I've yet to find room for it in this room so it's all hanging out in other areas of the house. No pictures since that would require me going up and down stairs and I'm way too lazy for that right now. There's also an arcade cab and pinball machine in the living room. They're WAY too heavy to ever move to another room.
    Last edited by JJJJJS82; 08-17-2013 at 01:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JJJJJS82 View Post
    Part 2 here we come.

This is a second wall of stuff that I think is just genuinely cool or interesting. Super Famicom, NUON, C64, and BCFX which is a game that I still can't believe really exists. The Neverhood in box took me years to get. Thanks to my buddy John Hancock for finding it for me.
    IMG_1395.JPG

Oh hello there, here are some systems. They've all been reconditioned from the inside out. We have a Colecovision with 2600 expansion module, Odyssey 2, Bentley Compuvision, 2600 6 switch, 2600 4 switch, intellivision, 2600 JR., 360, boxed PS2 Fat, Master System, Master System 2, Genesis model 1, sega cd model 2(with model 1 expansion plate), 32X, power base converter, another genesis 1/segacd 1/32X combo, model 2 genesis, Dreamcast, CDX with 32X, boxed Nomad, boxed 32X, saturn model 1, Jaguar, Jaguar CD, 3D0 FZ-1, 3D0 FZ-10, 3D0 Goldstar, TG16, boxed Turbo Express, CD-i 550, xbox, CPS fightsticks for the SNES and Genesis, PS2 slim, NES, SNES, Japanese N64. Most of the newer consoles have boxes but they're in storage.

There are about 50 more consoles which aren't pictured. Most of them are duplicates.
    IMG_1396.JPG

You know what? This picture makes everything look so disorganized I shouldn't even post it. And yet, here it is.
    IMG_1397.jpg

You'll notice that there isn't any current gen or last gen stuff here. I've yet to find room for it in this room so it's all hanging out in other areas of the house. No pictures since that would require me going up and down stairs and I'm way too lazy for that right now. There's also an arcade cab and pinball machine in the living room. They're WAY too heavy to ever move to another room.
    I'm speechless. Makes my collection look insignificant compared to yours. Do you have game count for them all?