Page 1662 of 1667 FirstFirst ... 662116215621612165216601661166216631664 ... LastLast
Results 16,611 to 16,620 of 16669

Thread: Collector's Cove (Post Pictures of Your Loot)

Decided to have a friend with a store sell most of these for me. Going to try to put all the money into making a dent in the remaining saturn collection.

Quote Originally Posted by xelement5x View Post
    Solid pickups Derek! Stubbs and Haunting Ground are worth the lot and then some alone.
    By the way, I did get something recently...

Just got my Shantae and the Seven Sirens promo merch from Limited Run Games and it looks amazing!
    Was picked up for me at PAX West by our own EternalB with a couple other things as well.

I'm excited to have a new game in the series coming out, plus I'm glad I didn't have to fight for it last Friday.
    It took some creative packing from me to get that home safely.
    PSN/Steam/XBL - DrgnSlayerDyne

Quote Originally Posted by Best1989 View Post
    Yeah, space is one of the main reasons why I have stopped getting a lot of stuff. Moving turns into a headache when you have a lot of stuff.

I'm turning more and more to the dark side of digital distribution with every passing day...

http://www.nooooooooooooooo.com/
    This is why digital platforms having user customization to make things feel personal and make it feel like it's own your own is so important.
    GoG Galaxy 2.0 is a great step in that direction, Valve's new library *May* be a step in the right direction.
    As long as it doesn't mess up the 500+ games I have with all custom made grid images for. Here's a picture photoshopped to have all games visible in one picture.
    https://abload.de/img/steamlibrarykij5u.jpg
    And yes I either made every single of those icons by hand, got them off of steambanners or sometimes I use the official one. But the majority I made myself. The folder I have with all the materials i've used over the years is 3+GB big lol
    This picture is originally 4x this size too. I don't want to make image hosters mad by uploading a 3600x4000+ pixel image lol

Space is a huge issue(Along with the price gouging collector's market) for my physical collection, something digital is good for. Not wasting physical space and no dust to clean. It's not entirely the same but I have a strong sense of my digital library catered to what *I* want out of it. (Also thanks to user skins for Steam)
    Something Microsoft, Nintendo and Sony don't get at all with their pathetic digital stores and lack of customization and management for digital titles.
    I just got invited to Galaxy 2.0, i'm excited to check it out.

/irrelevant to physical collections post over.

Edit: Checked out galaxy, it's cool to have everything in one place. But there's no options to have icons in the same format as Steam and now Steam's new Library update has completely borked icons and now have an entirely new 2:3 veritcal format and no option to use the old ones unless you use Big Picture. (And regressions where now you have to dig through menus just to change the sizing of the icons where you just had a slider on screen at all times before). Fffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuu
    Last edited by MrBonkers; 09-20-2019 at 04:19 AM.

Another package from the same guy as before. Everything except Ninja Gaiden, PB4 and the TV show are from him. DK64 and the GB game were tossed in as total freebies apparently, I can't complain.
    Bad media connoisseur and frequent avatar changer.

Pulling off a Dino Derek, I see. Gypsy and his mysterious guy.

Two more medium flat rate boxes on the way as well. \m/

Haven't you gotten those TG16 games already at some point in time?

Many of them no and certainly not the North American release.

Some heavy hitters there! Vasteel and Dungeon Explorer II are sweet finds, but Lords and Gate make a nice topping.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBonkers View Post
    Actually this makes the localization good, but because it doesn't match the Japanese Script 1:1 people throw a fit. And if that's a problem for you, GTFO, go improve your Japanese and play the Japanese version to be as pure and kawaii as you want.

Quote Originally Posted by xelement5x View Post
    Some heavy hitters there! Vasteel and Dungeon Explorer II are sweet finds, but Lords and Gate make a nice topping.
    I really enjoyed Neutopia when I beat it awhile back. Order of the Griffon and the R3K beat em up I've never played. The rest I know I like other than Vasteel.