Page 2 of 1667 FirstFirst 123412521025021002 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 16669

Thread: Collector's Cove (Post Pictures of Your Loot)

  1. #11
    Senior Member Lord of Pirates's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Gaijinworks Villain Cabal Port; Tending GVC Troll Pits
    Posts
    5,788
    Quote Originally Posted by PW_Patrick View Post
    The shelves are the disorganized part, especially the manga by the NeoGeo, but also that some of the other shelves are double-rowed for the time being.

    Edit: Keep in mind I'm OCD, so anything short of "all games on shelves by system in alphabetical order" is horrifically sloppy.
    Indeed, I keep all my stuff alphabetical. I reorganize my FR collection every time I hit 10+ books laying about; speaking of, I need less than 60 books before I have all of them .

    Quote Originally Posted by vicireland View Post
    Got that right. I was shocked to see that my holographic box version of Daggerfall is going for $100. Wow.
    Pretty nutty, I never thought PC games were going to get this high.

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    202
    It's funny that there'd be a thread like this. A little while ago, I actually did take pics of my collection. I've got a few games on the way (not quite including CoH2), so I'll be sure to update the image of my game collection when it arrives. However...

    First up, the anime/movie collection

    https://www.box.com/s/j9169xbvmm6g77fb17ks
    https://www.box.com/s/ryp2td1e5xf4iy4jfdz9

    The games

    https://www.box.com/s/z6oe3wjfn374upk0voy0

    And the books

    https://www.box.com/s/ps95v7t50qgrmulho6w3

  3. #13
    Senior Member Lord of Pirates's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Gaijinworks Villain Cabal Port; Tending GVC Troll Pits
    Posts
    5,788
    Quote Originally Posted by macross_green View Post
    It's funny that there'd be a thread like this. A little while ago, I actually did take pics of my collection. I've got a few games on the way (not quite including CoH2), so I'll be sure to update the image of my game collection when it arrives. However...

    First up, the anime/movie collection

    https://www.box.com/s/j9169xbvmm6g77fb17ks
    https://www.box.com/s/ryp2td1e5xf4iy4jfdz9

    The games

    https://www.box.com/s/z6oe3wjfn374upk0voy0

    And the books

    https://www.box.com/s/ps95v7t50qgrmulho6w3
    Is the box set next to the Wanderers singles more El Hazard? I was thinking about getting the Sekirei box sets but I grabbed the S1&2 set coming out in a few days because it's cheaper.

  4. #14
    Senior Member banditwolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    GW Villian HQ litterbox
    Posts
    11,899
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Pirates View Post
    Prattle on about how collecting old games has gone down the tubes because of idiots, or discuss, and post pictures of, your horde !

    I've been building up a decent anime collection recently:
    http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/4176/img2505hp.jpg
    http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/1781/img2506ks.jpg
    http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/9431/img2507in.jpg
    All those animes and none of my favorites that I see. That is quite a collection you have.
    Wolf's Rain & Witch Hunter Robin and others.

    My collection of games is semi-disorganized and I don't have any pictures of them.

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    A place filled with hot air...
    Posts
    135
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Pirates View Post
    Is the box set next to the Wanderers singles more El Hazard? I was thinking about getting the Sekirei box sets but I grabbed the S1&2 set coming out in a few days because it's cheaper.
    I can answer that as being more El Hazard; I've got that boxset also.

    As for pictures, well... that'd take a while. Things are a disasterous array right now. Not to mention that half the PS2 games are behind a stack of shipping boxes right now...
    -dunno001
    -CoH2? Yeah, that can Come on Here 2! ^_^

  6. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    3,061
    My collection is all in plastic containers X_X it's huge but can't be photographed and I only have a tiny part with me right now *sob*

  7. #17
    Senior Member Lord of Pirates's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Gaijinworks Villain Cabal Port; Tending GVC Troll Pits
    Posts
    5,788
    Quote Originally Posted by banditwolf View Post
    All those animes and none of my favorites that I see. That is quite a collection you have.
    Wolf's Rain & Witch Hunter Robin and others.

    My collection of games is semi-disorganized and I don't have any pictures of them.
    I'll probably get them one of these days, if the price is right, though I really prefer shows with a good amount of humor. The stuff obscured by the flash is: Spice and Wolf, Sorcerer Hunters, Steel Angel Kurumi, Stigma of the Wind (Kaze no Stigma), Submarine 707R, Those Who Hunt Elves, Tide-Line Blue, and Trinity Blood.

    Quote Originally Posted by dunno001 View Post
    I can answer that as being more El Hazard; I've got that boxset also.

    As for pictures, well... that'd take a while. Things are a disasterous array right now. Not to mention that half the PS2 games are behind a stack of shipping boxes right now...
    Thank you. I've been meaning to pick up the entire series but I haven't gotten around to price checking. I know the feeling with the boxes, I have a closet that's mostly full of shipping supplies <_<.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aristides View Post
    My collection is all in plastic containers X_X it's huge but can't be photographed and I only have a tiny part with me right now *sob*
    There, there, you'll see your games soon enough XD.

  8. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    202
    Here's a hint: get the Magnificent World in single DVDs rather than trying to get the limited print boxset. Much cheaper, that way. The boxset next to the Wanderers is the Alternative World series.

    That Tenchi OVA boxset in there is also a bootleg, unfortunately, that I received from someone off e-bay. I used to own the original boxset, and that thing was HUGE compared to that little one in the pic.

  9. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    255
    Quote Originally Posted by PW_Patrick View Post
    https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.n...81372700_n.jpg

    Here's a preview, in my current (very disorganized) state.
    Two Arcade cabinets!? I would love to acquire one, one of these days, but the prices are so skyhigh for them. OK Gran Turismo V, Romancing Saga, Persona II: Innocent Sin(maybe) for the PSP, and is that Deathsmiles for the XBox 360? It's a shame that Square-Enix gave up on giving us SaGa games after Romancing Saga. Final Fantasy Legend II is one of my favorite Gameboy games, and Saga Frontier is totally underrated.

    Oh and about the OCD, there is actually a video that you can find on Indiegames.com of a game developer who struggled with OCD while making the game Retro-Grade. It's a very good video and I would suggest for you to look at it. I'll link it to your messagebox when I can find it.
    Another regular at the cyber-bar. Getting drunk on bandwidth.

  10. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Up Above, Down Below
    Posts
    1,913
    Quote Originally Posted by macross_green View Post
    It's funny that there'd be a thread like this. A little while ago, I actually did take pics of my collection. I've got a few games on the way (not quite including CoH2), so I'll be sure to update the image of my game collection when it arrives. However...

    First up, the anime/movie collection

    https://www.box.com/s/j9169xbvmm6g77fb17ks
    https://www.box.com/s/ryp2td1e5xf4iy4jfdz9

    The games

    https://www.box.com/s/z6oe3wjfn374upk0voy0

    And the books

    https://www.box.com/s/ps95v7t50qgrmulho6w3
    I can't load those pictures for some reason
    Do you have them up on photobucket?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •