Page 4 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 2345614541045041004 ... LastLast

Thread: Collector's Cove (Post Pictures of Your Loot)

Quote Originally Posted by Celebappren View Post
    Why two copies of Ogre Battle for the PS1? You look like quite a collector, noticed the copy of Pier Solar (I would be more envious if you have a copy of Beggar Prince, Wukong, or Star Odyssey), the Neo Geo, the I presume Ni No Kuni: Wizard's Edition, Xenoblade Chronicles, the big box of Earthbound and the three Nintendo 64 consoles. Have you ever tried to get a copy of that special Gamecube Zelda collection with Zelda I, II, and I think Ocarina of Time and a Windwaker bonus disc?

I actually only have 1 now, that pic is dated. I had 2 just from buying a local collection after already owning a copy. I ended up trading it or selling it awhile ago.

I would love to have a copy of Legend of Wukong, but I have yet to come across those to pick up.

That also isnt a big box Earthbound. That is a regular sized repro box that will fit nicely on the shelf with the other SNES boxes. So not as impressive there I know!

And on the GCN Zelda, no, I havent actively sought one out. My wife is more of the Zelda fan than I am, so most of the Zelda games are hers.

Quote Originally Posted by Jmustang1968 View Post
    I actually only have 1 now, that pic is dated. I had 2 just from buying a local collection after already owning a copy. I ended up trading it or selling it awhile ago.

I would love to have a copy of Legend of Wukong, but I have yet to come across those to pick up.

That also isnt a big box Earthbound. That is a regular sized repro box that will fit nicely on the shelf with the other SNES boxes. So not as impressive there I know!

And on the GCN Zelda, no, I havent actively sought one out. My wife is more of the Zelda fan than I am, so most of the Zelda games are hers.
    The problem with the Legend of Wukong is that Super Fighter Team hasn't exactly restocked their shelves for months now. I would try emailing them, and advising them to restock on copies of Beggar Prince but they've never done so. The copies you can actually find can be pretty expensive, but it only speaks to the urgency of buying genuine homebrew titles. I've got at least 7 homebrew titles myself, including Battle Kid I but that is for that reason. Once I have enough of a disposable income of course I'll buy whatever I can find regarding Super Fighter Team, besides Zakku which I own, but I just don't have 500 dollars that I would like to spend on homebrew video games. If you have enough I can send you to the page on Amazon.com for Beggar Prince and also to the Ebay auction(s) which has a seller who will sell copies of the Sega Genesis RPGs that SFT had on their store.

I noticed a repro box of Bahamut Lagoon, a very good and rather painless SRPG, along with Treasure of the Rudras in your collection. While I like to think of myself as a treasure hunter/collector, I am usually not into reproductions of video games, but that is just a quirk of mine. You can probably fool somebody, on Ebay or something, that you are going to sell an authentic big box copy of Earthbound, with the game, or at least fool people in your household. Then again, the recent announcement of EB on the Wii U virtual console may make it all lose some value.

OK, here is the item I am talking about(I absolutely love Zelda BTW). http://www.amazon.com/Legend-Zelda-C...keywords=Zelda. Definitely on the pricey side for a new copy of it. It's probably rather uncommon and would make a great collector's item. Since your household has a copy of the Ocarina of Time/Master Quest GCN game, I just thought of that one.
    Last edited by Celebappren; 05-08-2013 at 07:32 AM.
    Another regular at the cyber-bar. Getting drunk on bandwidth.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Pirates View Post
    My PS3/PS2 games:
    http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/3639/img2563jc.jpg
    http://img577.imageshack.us/img577/5537/img2565w.jpg
    http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/1145/img2566p.jpg

I need .hack//Sign & G.U. DMC2/3, Suikodens, Xenosaga 3, and a few random games and I'll be done getting PS2 games (unless they're very cheap <.<).

Picked up these recently, a friend gave me a deal on the Star Oceans :
    http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/9508/img2559k.jpg
    I had a bunch of those but I traded them all into GameStop just before they stopped taking in PS2 stuff
    I would put up pictures of what I have but I don't have much because I traded in all of my PS1 games quite some time ago

I do have a Super Famicom, Sega Genesis/CD and a Turbo Duo with a few games for each

Gaijinworks Villain Cabal Port; Tending GVC Troll Pits
    Quote Originally Posted by Jmustang1968 View Post
    My collection pics. Gamerooms in the first post, games and some of the consoles in the 2nd.

http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewt...432523#p432523
    I need to try and find a Rorona box at some point, my copy came game/artbook only for whatever reason. Have you considered getting a scaler for your older consoles?

At Tsuko: I hope you took them in when they were offering a bonus on trade ins . Gamestop throws out the cases and manuals for PS2 games now :S.

At Patrick: Impressive PS2 collection, though I'm surprised you're doubling up on the shelves.
    Last edited by Lord of Pirates; 05-08-2013 at 03:15 PM.

I'll get some pictures up of mine as soon as i get it cleaned up. I collect mostly rpgs, and have been doing so since i was like 9 in the mid 90s. It is fairly modest compared to some of those pics, but still pretty good sized I think. I also have a decent collection of anime that I will try to post too.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Pirates View Post
    At Patrick: Impressive PS2 collection, though I'm surprised you're doubling up on the shelves.
    Well, I just set them up this way to take the picture. I'm getting it sorted, slowly but surely. I just need to figure out what to do with my manga - even doubled up they're taking up an entire bookcase (worse, my manga library has screeched to a halt since we lost the only good bookstore in town when Borders folded).

I think I just need to find some smaller/more condensed bookcases.

Quote Originally Posted by PW_Patrick View Post
    Well, I just set them up this way to take the picture. I'm getting it sorted, slowly but surely. I just need to figure out what to do with my manga - even doubled up they're taking up an entire bookcase (worse, my manga library has screeched to a halt since we lost the only good bookstore in town when Borders folded).

I think I just need to find some smaller/more condensed bookcases.
    Borders, a good book store o_O? There are a few good used stores where I can get books, but I have to order online if I want manga.
    Last edited by Lord of Pirates; 05-09-2013 at 09:33 PM.

The Borders in Logan, UT kicked ass for manga. I miss that place.

Quote Originally Posted by PW_Patrick View Post
    The Borders in Logan, UT kicked ass for manga. I miss that place.
    Barnes and Noble carries new manga but they don't have any of the series I'm interested in, save Spice and Wolf.

I... don't recall ever seeing a bad Borders (or Waldenbooks, for that matter) when it came to manga. I'm sure there were some, but... right now, I live in an area that had 4 between the 2 brands, and all of them had quite generous manga sections. 3 of them even had good stocking of the 18+ manga, something that even the good B&Ns don't carry. Man, this is reminding me of when I was in college, before Tokyopop exploded... going through the computer system with the employee at Waldenbooks, and he was just ordering everything that I said was manga for the store. (Though I'm sure I wound up with a decent amount of it...)
    -dunno001
    -CoH2? Yeah, that can Come on Here 2! ^_^