Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2634353637 LastLast

Thread: Pier Solar (and the HD version coming out in April)...Anyone play this game?

I'm bad at SHMUP games but still love them so I'll check out any of them.

The only ones I recall beating are Darius Twins and U.N. Squadron and the latter of the two took a lot of retries.

Melostreamer Deathcore Troll Space Outpost
    Quote Originally Posted by PhantomSentry View Post
    I'm bad at SHMUP games but still love them so I'll check out any of them.

The only ones I recall beating are Darius Twins and U.N. Squadron and the latter of the two took a lot of retries.
    I have both of those and love the Darius series, as noted here many times.

I guess Paprium is alive again. I just got an email that I'd be getting more emails about the release.

Dear XYZ,

PY investor, you are grandmaster of patience!
    You should receive a couple of emails in the next few hours.

The game ... is ... there! Surely it's not perfect but it's still couple of steps ahead of anything made before.
    I understand it was a long and scary wait but we decided to put all our effort into making the game happen.

As you may know, we have been scammed by PayPal and had to shut down everything down to our email server for the last three years. For the details, PayPal operate many branches under the same name so we opened a new Paypal Account in USA/IOWA and hopefully this will help.

Unfortunately the MGF concept, while ahead of its time, had too few resources to be properly implemented, most of the other projects we had outsourced/backed or planned didn't come to fruition and the concept is way too complicated when you look at the flatness of websites like kickstarter. I did now cut off all the features and pages related to the factory to avoid further spam, confusion and stupidity. I don't have any regret about making the pages back then and deleting them now.

More details is enclosed in each copy of the game, for you to read.
    PS: For the (very few) of you who did rage-quit, you're still in the game and thanks anyway.

If you didn't do that before, you MAY still need to convert your invested GEMS into Pre-Orders, if not already, please sign-in, go to your profile, projects section and click the PAPRIUM project link. If you still have GEMS to convert, it will open a small window about it. I'll get back to you later and ensure your generated preorders gets shipped as well.

Thanks again,
    Fonz
    WATERMELON TEAM

This was the email.

https://www.magicalgamefactory.com/

Looks like you can log back in and even place the order to ship the game.

GENRE: BRAWLER
    RELEASE DATE: [Date in (dd/mm/yyyy | GMT) format.] 16/12/2020
    SYSTEM(S): Mega Drive / Genesis
    DEVELOPER(S): WM

Placed my order. No I would not pay the higher prices for the "Limited" version until / if we find it to be a great game. Investing originally was $50.

I'm sure some collectors would be willing to spend $129-$229 that they are asking.

http://www.paprium.com/press/

December 16th, 2020, 00:00 GMT - PAPRIUM IS RELEASED!
    We are proud, today, to once again, deliver. More than 30 years after the initial release of the system, 20 years after the end of the 16-bit era, and 8 years of sweat, this is the ultimate game in the console's library.
    SIZE shock: No other game packs so much original art, sound and gameplay in so few yet so many MEGs. SPEED shock: No other game plays faster, better and stronger than PAPRIUM. SOUND shock: No other game casts a more advanced score and astonishing sound quality than PAPRIUM.

PAPRIUM is the pinacle of video game programing, engineering and artistic excellence, nothing less, believe it or miss it! Actually, PAPRIUM is much more than a game, it's the total and absolute victory against the odds. We are, at this very time, packing and soon shipping our preorders. The release day will be on December 16th 2020. Be prepared, our stocks are limited and will likely sold out in a snap, you will be able to preorder for the next shipping batch, estimated delivery 1st trimester 2021. Don't panic, the wait is worth it. So don't miss out, be bold, be part of 16bit history.

In the past and whenever we could, We always sold our products at a floor price and some of you may notice a steep increase in our pricings. To clear any misunderstanding, our first batch of Paprium was developed, manufactured and shipped at our own expense, we have to recover this massive loss in our future sales. More over, we believe this is not a Android, PS5 or WiiU game. It's closer to a tailor-made luxury item. The aftermarket (second hand) price don't lie, our products often reach 200% to 1000% of our original sale price. As opposed to the past, we will also update our price as our limited editions gets closer to sold out.

Anyone pissed about lack of support, well, we cut out all our cost so the game can ever release. And the game is there, that's all matters.
    We'll see. Surely someone has received review copies?

I'm not on board for this, it's totally not my thing. But that, umm, prose, is certainly appealing. I don't know how you can't possibly write a better message saying that this plane crash is landing.

I don't think that people should buy at the current price until we know what they've made.

For those interested, xelement5x has a thread at the SEGA-16 forum: https://www.sega-16.com/forum/showth...al-Thread-Mk-2

Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2634353637 LastLast