Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637
Results 361 to 369 of 369

Thread: Pier Solar (and the HD version coming out in April)...Anyone play this game?

  1. #361
    Senior Member storino03's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Lake Michigan
    Posts
    8,303
    Didn't know Sega-16 was still alive

  2. #362
    Senior Member xelement5x's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    6,501
    Quote Originally Posted by storino03 View Post
    Didn't know Sega-16 was still alive
    Lol, many people would say the same thing about this forum.


    But yeah, I got the same email, I'm quite surprised too. I never even converted my GEMS to a game.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBonkers View Post
    Actually this makes the localization good, but because it doesn't match the Japanese Script 1:1 people throw a fit. And if that's a problem for you, GTFO, go improve your Japanese and play the Japanese version to be as pure and kawaii as you want.

  3. #363
    Senior Member zborgerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Melostreamer Deathcore Troll Space Outpost
    Posts
    9,544
    Quote Originally Posted by xelement5x View Post
    Lol, many people would say the same thing about this forum.


    But yeah, I got the same email, I'm quite surprised too. I never even converted my GEMS to a game.
    Your buddies there are ready to bust my balls for not hating on this game. My account finally works there. Been trying to get it activated for 6 years.

    The crew is almost like PCFX all over again. ;P

    Mine is about to ship. I have a feeling that Luis is right; The game is going to be better than many people expect, even if not "perfect".
    Last edited by zborgerd; 12-15-2020 at 04:41 AM.

  4. #364
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Korriban
    Posts
    936
    Holy Crap, it's actually coming out?
    Sanity is the Lie, There is only Madness.

  5. #365
    Senior Member xelement5x's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    6,501
    Quote Originally Posted by zborgerd View Post
    Your buddies there are ready to bust my balls for not hating on this game. My account finally works there. Been trying to get it activated for 6 years.

    The crew is almost like PCFX all over again. ;P

    Mine is about to ship. I have a feeling that Luis is right; The game is going to be better than many people expect, even if not "perfect".
    Lol I saw you getting some heat, I think this game brings out a lot of emotions from people, especially considering the whole investor aspect. My investment probably would have been better in a box of Twinkies until I actually have something in my hands.


    Quote Originally Posted by Kou The Mad View Post
    Holy Crap, it's actually coming out?
    I'll believe it when I see it personally. But I'm cautiously optimistic.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBonkers View Post
    Actually this makes the localization good, but because it doesn't match the Japanese Script 1:1 people throw a fit. And if that's a problem for you, GTFO, go improve your Japanese and play the Japanese version to be as pure and kawaii as you want.

  6. #366
    Senior Member ragnar14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    1,041
    Quote Originally Posted by xelement5x View Post
    I'll believe it when I see it personally. But I'm cautiously optimistic.
    You know, I've actually encountered an honest to goodness grifter IRL before who fleeced some money I had in my pocket off me. And this here feels worse. It probably isn't worse because WM has a history. But a random grifter can easily do a better job instilling trust.

  7. #367
    Senior Member ragnar14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    1,041
    Kek, Paprium has a Kickstarter now
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...-the-next-gen?
    You need to back the project JUST TO SEE THE PRICES...

  8. #368
    Senior Member xelement5x's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    6,501
    Sounds pretty risky. Lol I still can't believe I got Paprium
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBonkers View Post
    Actually this makes the localization good, but because it doesn't match the Japanese Script 1:1 people throw a fit. And if that's a problem for you, GTFO, go improve your Japanese and play the Japanese version to be as pure and kawaii as you want.

  9. #369
    Senior Member storino03's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Lake Michigan
    Posts
    8,303
    Quote Originally Posted by ragnar14 View Post
    Kek, Paprium has a Kickstarter now
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...-the-next-gen?
    You need to back the project JUST TO SEE THE PRICES...
    That's a mess of a page.

Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •