Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What's your favorite controller(s)... EVER ?

I think I'm the only person here who hates the 360 controller lol I just cant stand the stupid D-pad and I've been spoiled by the PS3s built in battery. I just prefer the d-pads over analogue sticks in general (and most of the time the games associated with such :P). The Xbone controller does looks much improved though.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Pirates View Post
    Good to see I'm not alone on this, DC controller is my choice for fighters (or shmups) after an arcade stick.
    In my case I prefer the Saturn controller for fighters, but I wholeheartedly agree that it's the best for shumps =D, that and arcade games like power stone and cannon spike. They just fit so perfectly, DC is great for quick gaming sessions for that reason IMO.
    Last edited by Aristides; 03-18-2014 at 02:03 AM.

Melostreamer Deathcore Troll Space Outpost
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristides View Post
    I think I'm the only person here who hates the 360 controller lol I just cant stand the stupid D-pad and I've been spoiled by the PS3s built in battery. I just prefer the d-pads over analogue sticks in general (and most of the time the games associated with such :P). The Xbone controller does looks much improved though.

In my case I prefer the Saturn controller for fighters, but I wholeheartedly agree that it's the best for shumps =D, that and arcade games like power stone and cannon spike. They just fit so perfectly, DC is great for quick gaming sessions for that reason IMO.
    I love the 360 controller. Honestly, I think it's one of the best controllers in years. The d-pad is lacking but it's almost identical to the Japanese / US/EU Model 2 Saturn controller d-pad.

Living here in Jersey, fighting villains from afar
    The Dualshock 2 and Gamecube controllers were really comfy.

Quote Originally Posted by zborgerd View Post
    I love the 360 controller. Honestly, I think it's one of the best controllers in years. The d-pad is lacking but it's almost identical to the Japanese / US/EU Model 2 Saturn controller d-pad.
    Well to tell you the truth my dislike of the controller is more of an issue of preference more than anything else, it just never grew on me I guess. As for the D-pad, it's just not as responsive as a d-pad should be. I did hear that PAL territories got an improved version of the D-pad (though it looks the same) but I've never actually used one of those.

favorite controller : logitech ps2 wireless controller

worst controller : Saturn 3D Controller... i mean really? not easily usable by a strech.

TempestOne
    Dreamc@st.

TempestOne
    OmGOMg, I had a Nintendo 64 controller that wsa Action Replay Co. that fit like a glove.

TempestOne
    QuickPost: I love the PlayStation controllerz be'cauze you would, you'd- I'd like to, no love, to I mean wera the controller down. My player 2's are still preddy. Hahahahe.

Gaijinworks Villain Cabal Port; Tending GVC Troll Pits
    Welcome back, Tempest .

Hello again Tempest. It was lonely here without you. ^^
    Bad media connoisseur and frequent avatar changer.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast