Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: What is your drink of choice?

TempestOne
    Strawberry milk.
    Last edited by TempestOne; 04-26-2014 at 08:53 AM. Reason: I capitalized an 'M' 'n thought it was a brand.

TempestOne
    V8...Though, because it's versatile 'n everyone thinks of it as, ''Can I make soup wit/ this?'' Although, tap water 'n Voss are in my range of favorites, too. Anything to avoid mineral'ish water like, CG. ...LOL
    Last edited by TempestOne; 04-26-2014 at 08:59 AM. Reason: **

I am a diet soda freak. I love trying different varities, but lately I've been going for plain ol' regular diet pepsi.

I won't touch tea, coffee, and most alcohol.

TempestOne
    I love dyiet soda.

Sometimes I order it just to be like, Omg this is so good I have to keep it to one-a-day.

I add water too ALl my drinks tho.ugh.......Like I usedto work a conveienence shopper what/ever where you Oh jerking at a dinner and Im used ito slyly......Someimtes I wonder why people hate on those that like watered down anything.. I LOV that stuff. Kindalike, I'd totally (same forum?) add Voss to my like, Matcha Green tEa uo in the parking LOt. LOL Its a colloquial thin'g...in the mid-mid-west.

Gaijinworks Villain Cabal Port; Tending GVC Troll Pits
    Isn't diet pop pretty bad for your health?

Yes. Because science.
    Bad media connoisseur and frequent avatar changer.

People think drinking diet soda is good for you, but it's all the same as regular soda. Soda anything=bad.

Melostreamer Deathcore Troll Space Outpost
    Quote Originally Posted by storino03 View Post
    People think drinking diet soda is good for you, but it's all the same as regular soda. Soda anything=bad.
    Technically, anything except for water is probably unhealthy in some regard. And even that is dependent upon its source.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Pirates View Post
    Isn't diet pop pretty bad for your health?
    Who knows. I am hooked on the stuff regardless. I don't drink, smoke, do drugs, or anything like that. I made it through a very serious health scare about 5 years ago, so who knows. I do know that with the amount I drink, if I drank regular my liquid caloric intake would roughly triple what I eat. Pretty crazy right? I drink tons of water too, so the bloating doesn't seem as bad.

Not saying anyone here is overweight, but it's ironic when they go on diets and then switch from regular soda to diet, hoping it would be more beneficial, as it's "diet". http://www.prevention.com/food/healt...t-soda-bad-you

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast