Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Witch and the Hundred Knights CE is officially sold out since yesterday.

Witch and the Hundred Knights CE is officially sold out since yesterday.

I don't know if there were some who had not yet pre ordered it, but when I was checking the site yesterday it was finally sold out. So if anyone missed out, time to start looking at ebay.

Quote Originally Posted by KrownKlown View Post
    I don't know if there were some who had not yet pre ordered it, but when I was checking the site yesterday it was finally sold out. So if anyone missed out, time to start looking at ebay.
    i'm glad for nisa that business is going good for them :3

When does it come out again?

March 25th! Nevermind.

Quote Originally Posted by perrandy View Post
    i'm glad for nisa that business is going good for them :3
    You just have to find a business model that works for you, and they found theirs.

You just have to find a business model that works for you, and they found theirs.
    True, but catering to such a niche audience can be dangerous too. Look at how butthurt some people got over on Mugen Souls when they didn't get their bath scene, and the game sold really poorly compared to their other stuff. Poor Idea Factory has to deal with the same thing when people got peeved about not getting the "full" versions of some cards in Monster Monpiece.

I have been quite pleased with NISA lately. They have had a steady stream of releases. The games have been mostly good, and other than the issue with D2 (or it might have been the strategy guide can't remember which, shows how big of a deal it was) they have given dates and hit them. I am actually kind of surprised how much that means to me lately, especially with how bad XSEED has been. XSEED isn't quite to Working Design levels yet, but they also aren't as close to my heart as WD was, so I don't give them as much leeway.
    XBL/PSN/Steam/NNID: Ramzastrife
    Bakery List
    Games beaten/beaten again this year:
    Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC
    Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel
    Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap
    Final Fantasy IV (PSP)
    Legend of Heroes: A Tear of Vermillion
    Ys VI: The Ark of Napishtim

So if anyone missed out, time to start looking at ebay.
    Ts and Ps if so.

Edit: Options are not fun: http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw...ed&_sacat=1249

No sold listings yet, but now that it's sold out we will see what happens.

Yeah exactly. For the most part NISA knows how much to produce of each game to sell it out.

Quote Originally Posted by xelement5x View Post
    True, but catering to such a niche audience can be dangerous too. Look at how butthurt some people got over on Mugen Souls when they didn't get their bath scene, and the game sold really poorly compared to their other stuff. Poor Idea Factory has to deal with the same thing when people got peeved about not getting the "full" versions of some cards in Monster Monpiece.
    Well this niche is definitely anti-censoring for the most part. It's tough though. If they don't censor that stuff they have to go complete stealth mode with the release (hell Monster Monopiece is doing that anyway) or invoke some kind of crudstorm from white knights and what have you.

Quote Originally Posted by ramzastrife View Post
    I have been quite pleased with NISA lately. They have had a steady stream of releases. The games have been mostly good, and other than the issue with D2 (or it might have been the strategy guide can't remember which, shows how big of a deal it was) they have given dates and hit them. I am actually kind of surprised how much that means to me lately, especially with how bad XSEED has been. XSEED isn't quite to Working Design levels yet, but they also aren't as close to my heart as WD was, so I don't give them as much leeway.
    They just made a ton of Disgaea D2 LEs so people that ordered after a certain date had to wait on a second shipment. And yes I got my guide separately iirc so there were two small issues.

NISA has definitely been on a roll lately. They are good for a fair number of games per year now.
    Last edited by Gypsy; 02-20-2014 at 05:33 PM.
    Bad media connoisseur and frequent avatar changer.

Quote Originally Posted by The Gypsy View Post
    NISA has definitely been on a roll lately. They are good for a fair number of games per year now.
    Just wish Gaijinworks would start such a similar roll on releases and I would be happy to buy physical copies of their games.

Eh I was not pleased with the Mugen Soul edit either. I feel offended by the notion of a company telling me that something that is allowed to the people of Japan is not allowed to the people of America and/or Europe. Its especially asinine with games like Mugen Souls and Monster Monopiece when fan service is almost the entire point of the game.

But its not that hard to buy an additionally import copy if you want, so its not the end of the world. And hopefully we won't have a repeat with Mugen Souls Z.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast