Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Conception II: Vita or 3DS? Which are you getting?

Definitely going with Vita. I've played both demos, there's just more to do and play with on the Vita demo. I've been spending my time leveling up the city and getting the somewhat more difficult classes in it to get to (Archer, Merchant, etc) from time to time. Oddly, I got one Archer with a level cap of 99. Not really sure how that happened. He also has a star underneath him when in the dungeons. The demo on the 3DS doesn't really appeal much to me in comparison, though there really isn't anything wrong with it. Just less to do, you can't really do much other than what that demo wants you to do.

As for the protagonist's voice, well... I can't remember Emil's voice very well (selective amnesia, maybe?), but it isn't the worst I've heard. I am getting freakin' tired of hearing him say 'Definitely!' all the time, though.

Melostreamer Deathcore Troll Space Outpost

I'm not getting either as a huge FU to Atlus USA for grabbing the second game instead of the first Conception, putting then inferior PS1 Eternal Punishment on PSN instead of the updated PSP version with no content and them only giving NA an iOS version of Shin Megami Tensei was the final push that I'm not supporting Atlus USA anymore

If they add that translation to the SFC version and the PS1 version and put them on the Wii U virtual console and Playstation Network then maybe I'd reconsider

Quote Originally Posted by Tsukoblue View Post
    I'm not getting either as a huge FU to Atlus USA for grabbing the second game instead of the first Conception, putting then inferior PS1 Eternal Punishment on PSN instead of the updated PSP version with no content and them only giving NA an iOS version of Shin Megami Tensei was the final push that I'm not supporting Atlus USA anymore

If they add that translation to the SFC version and the PS1 version and put them on the Wii U virtual console and Playstation Network then maybe I'd reconsider
    I'm annoyed about the P1 EP issue as well, and their poor excuses for not localizing it. Atlus USA has always been hit-or-miss and I expect it will be worse under SEGA.

I'd probably buy Conception II solely to support Spke Chunsoft though. Love to see more of their games localized.

I got the Vita version. There is almost never going to be a question with the multi-plats, it will be vita 99% of the time versus 3ds.
    XBL/PSN/Steam/NNID: Ramzastrife
    Bakery List
    Games beaten/beaten again this year:
    Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC
    Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel
    Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap
    Final Fantasy IV (PSP)
    Legend of Heroes: A Tear of Vermillion
    Ys VI: The Ark of Napishtim

Quote Originally Posted by zborgerd View Post
    I just flipped through that unboxing quickly, but does the Vita version have the same manual insert mural thing that the 3DS does? I didn't see him open that one. I still haven't preordered this, thinking I may just pass in general since the game doesn't hold a lot of interest for me now that I'm looking through it.

Quote Originally Posted by xelement5x View Post
    I just flipped through that unboxing quickly, but does the Vita version have the same manual insert mural thing that the 3DS does? I didn't see him open that one. I still haven't preordered this, thinking I may just pass in general since the game doesn't hold a lot of interest for me now that I'm looking through it.
    The general consensus is that it has no inserts like the 3DS version.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsukoblue View Post

I've been annoyed with them even longer tbh. Once they got into the mode where they were only bringing over their own stuff predominantly. Conception II is at least the kind of game I like to see them localise. Though it is quite annoying that they couldn't bring over the first.

Mentioned it before but this is one I'll pick up when it's less money.
    Bad media connoisseur and frequent avatar changer.

Quote Originally Posted by The Gypsy View Post
    I've been annoyed with them even longer tbh. Once they got into the mode where they were only bringing over their own stuff predominantly. Conception II is at least the kind of game I like to see them localise. Though it is quite annoying that they couldn't bring over the first.

Mentioned it before but this is one I'll pick up when it's less money.

In a case like that, I feel the same way towards Activision Blizzard

Quote Originally Posted by zborgerd View Post
    The general consensus is that it has no inserts like the 3DS version.
    Meh, I guess I will wait. I can spend my money on Pico games instead.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12