Thread: Anyone looking forward to Transistor on PS4/PC next month?

Anyone looking forward to Transistor on PS4/PC next month?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTik6sYT_BE
    It's coming out May 20. Looks like a pretty awesome ARPG and it'll only set you back 20 bucks. It's digital only though, unfortunately.

I think this is something that I thought looked interesting recently, so maybe.

It might be a free psn game at some point, so you might want to wait.

Quote Originally Posted by KrownKlown View Post
    It might be a free psn game at some point, so you might want to wait.
    You got a good point, games like this usually become free on PS+.

Sometimes though I usually skip PS+ and just buy the games (mainly the ones that are retail titles), I hate the idea of loosing my games if I don't renovate my subscription.

^eh Outlast took me a week to beat, and most something like Borderlands would be a month, plus I will probably keep my subscription through the life of the system since I got a ps4, especially because around black friday they had 30 dollar year memberships

Quote Originally Posted by KrownKlown View Post
    ^eh Outlast took me a week to beat, and most something like Borderlands would be a month, plus I will probably keep my subscription through the life of the system since I got a ps4, especially because around black friday they had 30 dollar year memberships
    Yeah, I kinda have that thing where I just want to own a game. I don't have a PS3 anymore and I still haven't got the spending power to buy a PS4, I use my Vita/PSP so when I had PS+ (had it for like little over a year) I used it for the awesome discounts. Usually when a free game I wanted to play popped up I either had it, bought it at a discounted price via PSN or just wanted to get the Physical version. I tend to take a loooong time to buy or skip buying games that I already played/cleared that's why I steer clear of renting or getting them on PS+. That's just me of course, I'm wired like that, but if a game came up that I had no intention of buying but still worth a try I would give it a shot.

Melostreamer Deathcore Troll Space Outpost
    The game looks beautiful but I think that it takes a hit on animation as a sacrifice for the hand-drawn visuals. She looks like she's floating when she walks and movement animations have no fluidity. That said, it's nice to see a game with some artistic value and it's nice to see a company that's attempting to do something different.

I saw it at a Playstation kiosk with Cosmic Star Heorine recently and was immediately impressed. Glad to see that Sony is taking an interest in these lower budget games, as they are the thing that is going to keep console gaming alive.

Quote Originally Posted by zborgerd View Post
    The game looks beautiful but I think that it takes a hit on animation as a sacrifice for the hand-drawn visuals. She looks like she's floating when she walks and movement animations have no fluidity. That said, it's nice to see a game with some artistic value and it's nice to see a company that's attempting to do something different.

I saw it at a Playstation kiosk with Cosmic Star Heorine recently and was immediately impressed. Glad to see that Sony is taking an interest in these lower budget games, as they are the thing that is going to keep console gaming alive.
    Truer words were never spoken :P

Cool trailer, I may keep my eye on this.