Page 673 of 690 FirstFirst ... 173573623663671672673674675683 ... LastLast
Results 6,721 to 6,730 of 6896

Thread: What Are You Playing?

  1. #6721
    Senior Member Lord of Pirates's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Gaijinworks Villain Cabal Port; Tending GVC Troll Pits
    Posts
    5,833
    Quote Originally Posted by Best1989 View Post
    I remember my brother playing it a lot until he got to the Maneater. I can't recall why he couldn't beat it, but that was the stopping point.
    I didn't have a lot of trouble with it but it was one of the last fights I did and warding takes the bite out of everything.

  2. #6722
    Senior Member Gypsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Gaijinworks Villain Cabal Moat of Pain
    Posts
    19,308
    Quote Originally Posted by zanth1979 View Post
    It hasn't. The Kickstarter message they just pushed a week ago or so said as much.

    I like how they made supports more "Social Link" like in this Fire Emblem. Plus, you know, not looking graphically like butt is nice.

    I've always loved the visuals on the big console releases. The portables not so much.

    That sucks on Bloodstained. I dealt with multiple crashes and powered through. Supposedly it's fixed on ps4 now.
    Bad media connoisseur and frequent avatar changer.

  3. #6723
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Korriban
    Posts
    916
    Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
    I've always loved the visuals on the big console releases. The portables not so much.

    That sucks on Bloodstained. I dealt with multiple crashes and powered through. Supposedly it's fixed on ps4 now.
    It is? I might check that out later on then.
    Sanity is the Lie, There is only Madness.

  4. #6724
    Senior Member Gypsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Gaijinworks Villain Cabal Moat of Pain
    Posts
    19,308
    Quote Originally Posted by Kou The Mad View Post
    It is? I might check that out later on then.
    Apparently it was fixed was I was playing but I would have needed to restart and I was quite far when I found out.
    Bad media connoisseur and frequent avatar changer.

  5. #6725
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Korriban
    Posts
    916
    Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
    Apparently it was fixed was I was playing but I would have needed to restart and I was quite far when I found out.
    Oh I gotta Restart?
    That's fine, I didn't get too far in.
    Sanity is the Lie, There is only Madness.

  6. #6726
    Senior Member PhantomSentry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    3,647
    Quote Originally Posted by DinoDerek View Post
    Is it vastly different than the Genesis one, I liked that one as well as the Aladdin version.
    I never played the Genesis version.

  7. #6727
    Senior Member zanth1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Mandan, ND
    Posts
    2,015
    Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
    I've always loved the visuals on the big console releases. The portables not so much.

    That sucks on Bloodstained. I dealt with multiple crashes and powered through. Supposedly it's fixed on ps4 now.
    Yeah, I read the PS4/XB1/PC versions were all fixed, but not Switch. I've not even been able to play it. DLC coming out, Switch is still unplayable. *sigh*

    Nearing 30 hours into Fire Emblem, still really enjoying it. So much mroe to it than cutscene -> Battle -> repeat.

  8. #6728
    Senior Member Lord of Pirates's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Gaijinworks Villain Cabal Port; Tending GVC Troll Pits
    Posts
    5,833
    Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines.

  9. #6729
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Idaho Falls, ID
    Posts
    215
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Pirates View Post
    Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines.
    You must be excited for the upcoming sequel? I haven't played but I'd like to. I've only heard great things.

    Current play:
    Mobile: Valkyrie Anatomia - The Origin
    PS1: Valkyrie Profile

    What's next?:
    PS4: Super Neptunia RPG (If I can find a damn physical copy in my area! Both my towns' Gamestop didn't get a single one on its release day. It's bullshit.)
    PS4: Oninaki

  10. #6730
    Senior Member Lord of Pirates's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Gaijinworks Villain Cabal Port; Tending GVC Troll Pits
    Posts
    5,833
    Quote Originally Posted by njhowe999 View Post
    You must be excited for the upcoming sequel? I haven't played but I'd like to. I've only heard great things.

    Current play:
    Mobile: Valkyrie Anatomia - The Origin
    PS1: Valkyrie Profile

    What's next?:
    PS4: Super Neptunia RPG (If I can find a damn physical copy in my area! Both my towns' Gamestop didn't get a single one on its release day. It's bullshit.)
    PS4: Oninaki
    I'm not getting my hopes up for the sequel, it's been too long of a gap.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •