Page 687 of 687 FirstFirst ... 187587637677685686687
Results 6,861 to 6,863 of 6863

Thread: What Are You Playing?

Daddy Nier.

Melostreamer Deathcore Troll Space Outpost
    Tween Nier is for weebs.

Melostreamer Deathcore Troll Space Outpost
    Quote Originally Posted by xelement5x View Post
    Finished all the main routes in Nier Automata, combat and playstyle was fun (as expected of Platinum) but I just didn't enjoy the game as much as the first one. I saw SquareEnix is also remastering and releasing the first game, but it's going to be the Replicant version with brother Nier instead of Papa Nier. Not sure I'll enjoy it really and may pass unless there's a cool LE with a Kaine statue or something.

I and have now started The Outer Worlds, it's good so far but very Bioshock like to me.
    Agreed. I had a lot of trouble wanting to get every main ending of Automata, and the original is one of my favorite games. I still have at least 1-2 endings to get in Automata, but I couldn't stop playing the original.

I don't think that they've confirmed a domestic release of Replicant, and have a hard time believing that they will do anything except for subtitle Replicant unless I hear otherwise. If they do a domestic release, they should include Replicant with subs and Gestalt with dubs and subs in order to appeal with all audiences. Nier fans outside of Japan only really experienced Gestalt. Japanese gamers had access to both. It's possible that the international version could still be Gestalt.

Edit: Sites claim it's getting a domestic release and the partially English trailer would leave us to believe this. I probably won't play it either, to be honest. Toylogic worked on that smash hit "Contra: Rogue Corps".
    Last edited by zborgerd; 03-30-2020 at 07:59 PM.