Page 167 of 690 FirstFirst ... 67117157165166167168169177217267667 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 6891

Thread: What Are You Playing?

Melostreamer Deathcore Troll Space Outpost
    Quote Originally Posted by storino03 View Post
    I don't like how you can die with optional bosses in the game, but then the enemy has the upper hand. There was a few bosses like that, that I remember not defeating, and then seeing what happens afterwards gets me discouraged to stop playing and perhaps try to level up more, but I don't and just stopped LOL
    I also didn't do a few optional boss fights in the game (yet). I am contemplating picking it back up and playing it. I seem to recall that there is one MAJOR SPOILER optional rogress that I didn't pick up:

So I'm still playing FFIV DS and Tales of Hearts R. I decided I'm not buying any new game until I complete them. I might even skip Lost Dimension til it's cheaper. There are lots of RPGs coming out this summer and fall for Vita and 3DS.

Yeah, I was actually talking about that guy in Arc Rise Fantasia. The dungeon wasn't long but there was some exploring and chests to find before him. Then in THE NEXT ROOM after him there is a save point. They could have easily put that save point before him instead.

The dungeon before Hilbert has no boss but it's pretty long and has plenty of cutscenes. On the way up you take an elevator but then on the way down you are free to explore so the challenging part takes place after the long cutscenes and I almost died once there because I was careless. Would have sucked going back through all those cutscenes if I had.

Then there was one dungeon without save point where at the end you get an orange key. Naturally, I assume the orange key leads you towards the end of the dungeon so I use the blue key which was found and used much earlier to go through to another room first. Turns out this is where the boss is and after the fight and some scenes the dungeon gets sealed off, possibly permanently. What was behind the orange doors? Don't know and I ain't gonna lose 30 minutes of progress to reset.

I really enjoy the game and it does get many things right and I also think the challenge is just right. It's just that when the challenge can make you lose 30 minutes of dungeon exploring thanks to an insta-kill attack from the boss, or even a normal enemy, it can be a bit frustrating. Feels like some of the issues I have with the game could have been easy to spot and easy to fix. The game is good though.

My playing has been halted because my PC decided it was time to stop recognizing my PS3 dual shock 3 sixaxis controller.

picked up golden and hearts r, will play one of those on my new vita, probably golden.

Well, I beat Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures (Wii U version). The difficulty didn't particularly increase in the later worlds, unlike what I had expected. So all in all it's a pretty easy game. The final boss fight is a total letdown. Reminded me of the poor end fight in Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time. Also, without wanting to spoil anything, they took a few lazy shortcuts near the end of the game, which is a bit disappointing.

I also unlocked all the arcade mini games. Most of them are fairly boring. Not really worth collecting coins for. There's a horizontal shooter however, which is fairly enjoyable.

In conclusion I'd say Pac-Man is a decent and capable game. There was one crazy boss fight that I really liked, but generally speaking there's not a whole lot in the game to get truly excited about.
    The real Goldar: "GVC are posers."
    http://i.imgur.com/PI2Ob5H.png

Still looks like a fun game if you find it sub $20

Quote Originally Posted by storino03 View Post
    Still looks like a fun game if you find it sub $20
    Yeah, I got it for €14 or so, no regrets here.
    The real Goldar: "GVC are posers."
    http://i.imgur.com/PI2Ob5H.png

Started playing these-

Both good games. Had completely forgotten about Moon Crystal since it never got an official release outside Japan.