Page 690 of 690 FirstFirst ... 190590640680688689690
Results 6,891 to 6,895 of 6895

Thread: What Are You Playing?

I beat Zelda: Breath of the Wild last weekend. Clocked in "40 hours or more" in the Switch profile section for the game. I'd give it a solid 8.5 / 10.

Now I'm playing Cat Quest on Switch. It's around $2 on the eShop, but I had some coins so it was $1.50. Cute game, basic, repetitive, you name it. Almost done with it.

The problem I have with digital vs physical. A lot of times the digital prices are literally a few bucks, compared to the physical release which is $30+, so who wouldn't go for digital?

Quote Originally Posted by storino03 View Post
    The problem I have with digital vs physical. A lot of times the digital prices are literally a few bucks, compared to the physical release which is $30+, so who wouldn't go for digital?
    Not all digital games are that cheap though. Like Resident Evil 2, I bought it for about $20 and I can easily get close to that amount back if I wait for the right promos to stack for Gamestop, possibly even make money if I sold it online.

BTW - Finished Resident Evil 2 and have started Grim Fandango Remastered on PS4.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBonkers View Post
    Actually this makes the localization good, but because it doesn't match the Japanese Script 1:1 people throw a fit. And if that's a problem for you, GTFO, go improve your Japanese and play the Japanese version to be as pure and kawaii as you want.

Quote Originally Posted by daylightdies View Post
    Got a little worn out on Strange Journey. There is a boss that isn't tough, just very cheap. Only has one weakness, and is strong against regular attacks. Then, he also heals automatically each round, and quite a bit. So I'm not sure if I am just going to drop it completely or try him once more. Either way, I tried the Lunar DS game. What a piece of garbage. I can see the hate for it is justified, so I'm not going to continue with it. Might give Dissidia 012 a try if I decide I am done with Strange Journey for good.
    So I was looking at old pages in this thread, and I am stuck at this same boss in Strange Journey (Redux). I stopped

http://www.gaijinworks.com/interact/...ll=1#post32476

Beat Cat Quest the other day. It has charm, was around Lv 60. There are a lot of sidequests and caves (dungeons) to go through at higher levels, and a NG+. Little Hope (PS4) and Trails of Cold Loads III (Switch) come today. I think I'll dive into Trails next...

I've been slowly getting through Walking Dead Telltale Series on PS4. I'm on the last season, Episode 3 of 4. I have developed another 'current' backlog...

Have to stop spending on cheap games. I milked that $40 off $40+ Target coupon I mentioned on Discord:

Control (PS4)
    Little Hope (PS4)
    Ace Combat 7 (PS4)
    Judgment (PS4) was from Amazon.
    13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim (PS4)
    Ys: Memories of Celceta (PS4) was from Amazon.
    Trails of Cold Steel III (Switch)
    Last edited by storino03; 10-30-2020 at 12:20 PM.

Since I last posted, I beat Little Hope on PS4. Not that good of a game. Don't feel like playing it again anytime soon. On Chapter 5 of Judgment (PS4) and am enjoying it strangely enough. I don't care much for the Yakuza series because of the reliance on Japanese voiceovers and no English.