Page 683 of 687 FirstFirst ... 183583633673681682683684685 ... LastLast
Results 6,821 to 6,830 of 6863

Thread: What Are You Playing?

Bought a nice OralB electric toothbrush maybe like 4 years ago and it's totally changed the effectiveness of my brushing in terms of cavities and other buildup. Honestly I consider it the best invest for a person's well-being next to like deodorant.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBonkers View Post
    Actually this makes the localization good, but because it doesn't match the Japanese Script 1:1 people throw a fit. And if that's a problem for you, GTFO, go improve your Japanese and play the Japanese version to be as pure and kawaii as you want.

My Oral D from 3+ years ago, the battery still holds a charge for 4+ days off the charger.

Quote Originally Posted by storino03 View Post
    My Oral D from 3+ years ago, the battery still holds a charge for 4+ days off the charger.
    Funniest typo I've read in a while.

Beat Uncharted 4 on Hard difficulty. Great and beautiful game, as a fan of the Uncharted series, I really liked it. I have trouble putting it over U2 though, if only because I felt some fights were a drag. The final encounter was awesome.

Been on a Mortal Kombat XL kick for the past days, trying to get dem online trophies. I've never been a big MK fan, but this one hooked me up.

Started Ringfit Adventure (Switch). Finally opened it after receiving as a gift back in November. It's pretty fun! I was genuinely sweating like

Started Nier Automata finally. Yay for Yoko Taro!
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBonkers View Post
    Actually this makes the localization good, but because it doesn't match the Japanese Script 1:1 people throw a fit. And if that's a problem for you, GTFO, go improve your Japanese and play the Japanese version to be as pure and kawaii as you want.

Melostreamer Deathcore Troll Space Outpost
    Quote Originally Posted by xelement5x View Post
    Started Nier Automata finally. Yay for Yoko Taro!
    As a fan of the original Nier, I don't even want to talk about it.

Gaijinworks Villain Cabal Port; Tending GVC Troll Pits
    I beat some PC games nobody cares about (I'm Not A Monster, Tribes Vengeance, Sniper Ghost Warrior, SGW2). I started on Sekiro but got bored after getting into the Castle. Two boss fights in a row that reminded me too much of Jade Empire didn't help. Circle around the enemy, hit a couple times, retreat, and repeat. I'm currently playing MechWarrior 3.

Melostreamer Deathcore Troll Space Outpost
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Pirates View Post
    I beat some PC games nobody cares about (I'm Not A Monster, Tribes Vengeance, Sniper Ghost Warrior, SGW2). I started on Sekiro but got bored after getting into the Castle. Two boss fights in a row that reminded me too much of Jade Empire didn't help. Circle around the enemy, hit a couple times, retreat, and repeat. I'm currently playing MechWarrior 3.
    Someone else in here is probably a sad panda.