Page 147 of 690 FirstFirst ... 4797137145146147148149157197247647 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 6895

Thread: What Are You Playing?

I've just beaten the Elite 4 on Pokémon X. My team got to lv100 already, so now I'm training a second team.
    Going to get some Mario games today too. Probably gonna play them asap.

I'm attempting to beat The Witcher 2 before the final one release next week. Probably not going to happen!

I started on Oreshika Tainted Bloodlines recently to see if I wanted to sell it. Not happening!
    Bad media connoisseur and frequent avatar changer.

Melostreamer Deathcore Troll Space Outpost
    Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
    I started on Oreshika Tainted Bloodlines recently to see if I wanted to sell it. Not happening!
    On a ratings scale of "Idea Factory" to "From Software:, where does it lie? Maybe "Level 5.Mistwalker"?

I think that we should just start grading RPG games based upon crappy to good gaming companies. IF, obviously being the bottom of the barrel (TROLOLOLOLO!!!!!). This one is Japanese so it can't be a Bethesda.Larian (That's Bethesda POINT Larian).

Very addictive so far. Too soon to rate it but it feels like the best JRPG I've played in awhile.
    Bad media connoisseur and frequent avatar changer.

I think I'm at the final boss in Oreshika but he kicked my ass on the first attempt so I'm going to keep exploring dungeons in order to farm up enough Devotion and make a generation of superstar children to take him down. The more Devotion you have farmed, the "hotter" gods will bear your offspring. It's a strange game. I've really enjoyed it but it can feel rough around the edges in terms of user friendliness. I'm at the final boss and I still feel I'm learning about the game and the mechanics.

It's a divisive game and it's easy to see why. Personally, it feels like one of the best dungeon crawlers I have played.

I'm playing that and I've also started out Darksiders 1. It starts out like God of War but I heard it also has similarities to Zelda. The sequel is also supposedly much better but I want to do the first fame before that.

I really wanted to get Oreshika but when I found it out it was digital only I just skipped it. I was too late for the Asian release. So I guess it's a game I'll never get to play. Bah I have more games than I'll ever finish any way. But I did want to see that amazing art on the OLED screen.

Quote Originally Posted by INKU4884 View Post
    I'm playing that and I've also started out Darksiders 1. It starts out like God of War but I heard it also has similarities to Zelda. The sequel is also supposedly much better but I want to do the first fame before that.
    I'd highly recommend you NOT to get the Wii U version of Darksiders II. Looks great, and the game is fun indeed, but the Wii U version also comes with some game breaking bugs in the package. There is an autosave that you can't turn off afaik. On itself that isn't a huge problem. But combined with some nasty glitches, it means that you can run into a bug, and may be forced to completely start over the game even after 20+ hours in or so. Which happened to me TWICE. First time my character wouldn't collect one of three items I had to fetch to progress in the game, and so I was stuck. There is no way to return to a previous point in the game. And the second time the game glitched on a boss. I beat him but during the fight the game glitched so he couldn't move anymore. I then moved on to the next room, but when I returned to the boss room he resurfaced all of a sudden (and that was not supposed to happen), and there was no way to get out of that room anymore.

I'd advise anyone to get the PC version. Might be buggy as well, but at least it can be patched, if not by THQ (for obvious reasons) potentially by the gaming community later on.

I only paid €4 for my (brand new) copy of Darksiders II on Wii U, but I still sort of feel ripped off.
    Last edited by JWiley_12; 05-12-2015 at 07:54 AM.

I'm playing Valkyria Chronicles 3 and the gameplay is fun but the dialogue and characters are so boring. Even ignoring the cognitive dissonance (I'm sure there is a better word but I'm drawing a blank) of having characters be optimistic and the captain proclaim there will be no causalities in a war game I don't really care for any of the characters or what they have to say. If this was a traditional JRPG I would have stopped playing after a couple hours but like I said the actually gameplay is fun (and the reason I was able to play through VC2 who's main character I hated). Interesting characters/dialogue are so important and they can save a bad plot but not vice versa (though VC3 story is fine).

Melostreamer Deathcore Troll Space Outpost
    Playing Castlevania: SotN, for like the 10th time.

Still fresh 18 years later. This was my second PS1 game, shortly after FF VII's release. 1997 was a landmark year for the PS1. They pretty much owned gen 5 from out of nowhere.