Page 187 of 687 FirstFirst ... 87137177185186187188189197237287 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,870 of 6869

Thread: What Are You Playing?

Quote Originally Posted by Aristides View Post
    How about Dragon Song? you haven't finished playing that yet have you?
    He can't play that game because it doesn't exist.

I dusted off an old game I never played before. Binary Domain!
    I can't help but feel the entire game is a rip-off of like everything with robots in it ever.
    I also appreciate the attempt to put in voice commands, but am very sad it barely works. It does not recognize the S, F, D, or GD words, but it DOES pick up on my saying "looking good! and "I love you!" much to the disdain of the black guy who keeps responding to them.
    I am extremely disappointed that the game can not answer me when I ask this same character if Bo is short for Boner. Despite this, I have not had this much fun with a game before.

TempestOne
    Arc 2's pretty good I finished it last summer?

I'm hovering around my Snes because I'm tryin' to pass a university course. Blooper.

I can't ever find any new RPG's I like these days so I'm seen as crazy in videogame stores, but I ask them questions still. I guess Persona's still cool... Randomly play BoF1 like I do every summer, lol.

Ok cya.

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
    Yeah that seems to be the main issue most people have, that it seems rushed out and short. It's pretty cheap though.
    Regarding Gotz it is a fun game but so short. I have played it all the way through and beaten it, and I did it in an afternoon.

It feels very rushed. There are a lot of actions do things on the environment that do absolutely nothing to advance the puzzle or gameplay and it make's you think they had some great ideas but just ran out of time and cut out large bits and just pasted it back together.

Cutscenes look nice, Gainax did the character designs I believe. And yes, you should be able to play it fine with the System Card 3.

Wife and I finished Mana Khemia 2 Ulrika side, we're now in the final dungeon to get the true ending. Time to beef up folks a bit before we go through that. I think we've almost maxed all the grow books too.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBonkers View Post
    Actually this makes the localization good, but because it doesn't match the Japanese Script 1:1 people throw a fit. And if that's a problem for you, GTFO, go improve your Japanese and play the Japanese version to be as pure and kawaii as you want.

Quote Originally Posted by xelement5x View Post
    Regarding Gotz it is a fun game but so short. I have played it all the way through and beaten it, and I did it in an afternoon.

It feels very rushed. There are a lot of actions do things on the environment that do absolutely nothing to advance the puzzle or gameplay and it make's you think they had some great ideas but just ran out of time and cut out large bits and just pasted it back together.

Cutscenes look nice, Gainax did the character designs I believe. And yes, you should be able to play it fine with the System Card 3.

Wife and I finished Mana Khemia 2 Ulrika side, we're now in the final dungeon to get the true ending. Time to beef up folks a bit before we go through that. I think we've almost maxed all the grow books too.
    Thanks for more input on this game.

And thanks again for the sys card 3.

How did you guys like MK2? I found the gameplay to be much better than the first.
    Bad media connoisseur and frequent avatar changer.

Thanks for more input on this game.

And thanks again for the sys card 3.

How did you guys like MK2? I found the gameplay to be much better than the first.

No problem, DC stuff arrived today but haven't had a chance to dig through yet.

We really enjoyed the game. Ulrika's side is much better than Raze's side though, it feels like the whole story makes a lot more sense with her as the main character. I remember specifically one of the odd things (that I like) is that when you make items it's easy to re-synth them at max, plus you can make like 10 low level items and 1, maxed and they all have a 100 e-level which is nice when you have limited supplies for the good stuff. In Ar Tonelico it does this crappy mixing of the levels and you get diluted effects.

I will be happy to finish it up though, we've got like 100 hours in the game at this point. I wanna play other stuff!!
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBonkers View Post
    Actually this makes the localization good, but because it doesn't match the Japanese Script 1:1 people throw a fit. And if that's a problem for you, GTFO, go improve your Japanese and play the Japanese version to be as pure and kawaii as you want.

Oh, btw, Gypsy, I beat Doraemon - Meikyuu Daisakusen (released in the US as Cratermaze) a while ago. It's really easy, but good fun too.

Worth it if you can find it for cheap (which I think it probably is).
    The real Goldar: "GVC are posers."
    http://i.imgur.com/PI2Ob5H.png

Quote Originally Posted by xelement5x View Post
    No problem, DC stuff arrived today but haven't had a chance to dig through yet.

We really enjoyed the game. Ulrika's side is much better than Raze's side though, it feels like the whole story makes a lot more sense with her as the main character. I remember specifically one of the odd things (that I like) is that when you make items it's easy to re-synth them at max, plus you can make like 10 low level items and 1, maxed and they all have a 100 e-level which is nice when you have limited supplies for the good stuff. In Ar Tonelico it does this crappy mixing of the levels and you get diluted effects.

I will be happy to finish it up though, we've got like 100 hours in the game at this point. I wanna play other stuff!!
    Yeah I sent the somewhat suspect condition stuff first. It's all CIB and all works though and I feel it was valued low enough considering. Some of the discs are meh because they were bought from the thrift many years ago (which you can probably tell since I doubt I removed price markings). Anyway, hope you enjoy them and then we can finish the rest of this deal.

100 hours damn...but I guess you did do both and you probably didn't cheat.

Quote Originally Posted by JWiley_12 View Post
    Oh, btw, Gypsy, I beat Doraemon - Meikyuu Daisakusen (released in the US as Cratermaze) a while ago. It's really easy, but good fun too.

Worth it if you can find it for cheap (which I think it probably is).
    Appears to be good: http://www.pcengine.co.uk/HTML_Games/Doraemon.htm

What a TERRIBLE US rename. Screw that ****. Ordered the Japanese version $14 shipped CIB.

Appears to be good: http://www.pcengine.co.uk/HTML_Games/Doraemon.htm

What a TERRIBLE US rename. Screw that ****. Ordered the Japanese version $14 shipped CIB.
    Actually, I think the American release is the original name of the game. I think it was an arcade game or so that was ported to the PCE.

They rebranded it to a Doraemon game in Japan for obvious marketing reasons, and kept the rather bland look and feel for the US market.
    The real Goldar: "GVC are posers."
    http://i.imgur.com/PI2Ob5H.png

Interesting. Regardless the US version is nutso priced CIB so it was a really easy choice.