Page 4 of 689 FirstFirst ... 234561454104504 ... LastLast

Thread: What Are You Playing?

Somewhere between 20-30 hours to get the normal ending, it doesn't track playtime so I'm a little fuzzy on time played. I missed out on the character endings since the events in one of the chapters never triggered for me, there is a new game plus but I'm not really in the mood after the pain the last boss battles are in chapter 8. A little warning don't used the skip function ( start button) on the last fights to skip to combat on retry attempts, it would get stuck on the loading screen every time used. Fast forwarding the text is fine ( R1 ).

TempestOne
    I'm so bored out of my mind I'm backlogging my categorizing. I have that copy of Final Fantasy XIII-2, sealed that I want to open, but don't really want to. I do not want to go on my portables and handheld everywhere, like... every spot in my household... I just want to sit still so I'm stuck watching animé all the time. I could read my strategy guides or cycle through everything again but I'd feel redundant doing that... I've been social networking I'm so blasé out of my mind. lol Or, I'm stuck making carbon copies of each one of my music tracks so I don't wind up with ten-thousand tracks once again. I can only spit-spot so much around here, I don't want to go do things on the deck.
    -
    I could play my SNESystem but like... two wires for cable these days, what is the cable thinking? So annoying, and annoying having to click them back and forth for, if I want to play my cartridge games. Makes me want to, ''Ugh.'' I'm-a not dive into Pokémon because I'll crack-out on it again, and I promised my Elite 4 group, albeit pretend I'll never promise to play anymore Pocket Monsters.

The one videogame I set aside to play, Suikoden 3, is nowhere to be seen just in-case of emergencies situations like theses. G-great.

Gaijinworks Villain Cabal Port; Tending GVC Troll Pits
    The solution is easy, open FF and play that :P.

I'm STILL playing Demon Gaze. In the Venus dungeon.
    Bad media connoisseur and frequent avatar changer.

I'm playing Cave Story +, Haven't played CS since the original B) good times

Cross Hearts Arcadia and Anachronox once in a blue moon.

TempestOne
    LordOfPirates--
    Mm. I'd be more inclined to platinum (trophy) Final Fantasy XIII be'fore I even think, of opening Final Fantasy XIII-2, the seal of.
    I might play Earthbound... I visited their planet, er, community last night (shhushhh) and I like their posts 'n ramblings. Makes me want to dive into the lore of, -Americana.

Quote Originally Posted by almighty View Post
    Cross Hearts Arcadia and Anachronox once in a blue moon.
    I've never heard of these games? Good Stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by Aristides View Post
    I've never heard of these games? Good Stuff?
    I'm actually enjoying Cross Hearts on the tablet. I think it's a pretty good RPG with plenty of lengthy story sequences. Anachronox is an old PC sci fi turn based RPG (early '90s I believe), and although it got rave reviews from most of the people who played it, I for some reason play it in shirt bursts, and once I stop, it takes me a long time before I continue playing it again.
    Last edited by almighty; 05-01-2014 at 03:19 AM.

I finally finished LA Noire! My wife and I started played Kingdom Hears Birth By Sleep together last weekend on the TV now. PSP Go + DualShock 3 makes a pretty good experience. I just wish I could get the video to fill the screen better.

Page 4 of 689 FirstFirst ... 234561454104504 ... LastLast