Page 478 of 692 FirstFirst ... 378428468476477478479480488528578 ... LastLast
Results 4,771 to 4,780 of 6919

Thread: What Are You Playing?

Quote Originally Posted by zanth1979 View Post
    Me too. Tho I like almost every game better than OoT. :P
    Not too difficult, tbh. The game had his strong points back in the day and it's a classic, but it's pretty dated. I think I've said this multiple times. Thankfully, the 3DS version gave me the opportunity of beating it a second time to validate my thoughts about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Best1989 View Post
    Not too difficult, tbh. The game had his strong points back in the day and it's a classic, but it's pretty dated. I think I've said this multiple times. Thankfully, the 3DS version gave me the opportunity of beating it a second time to validate my thoughts about it.
    I tried playing it again on the 3DS, and I still just can't play it. I know its an unpopular opinion, but I have never liked OoT. I do not think it's that good of a game. *shrug* Maybe I'll try one more time at some point. I would like to finish all the Zelda games.

I need to play more Zelda games, but I'd rank the ones I'm familiar with like this:

1. A Link to the Past
    2. Link's Awakening
    3. The Legend of Zelda
    4. Ocarina of Time
    5. The Adventure of Link

Melostreamer Deathcore Troll Space Outpost
    Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
    Recent clears
    Aria of Sorrow
    Path of Radiance (hard mode)
    Super Mario 3D World
    I really liked that game, wish I could have found the original Dawn of Sorrow (without the ugly second cover) for a decent price. Order of Ecclesia never clicked for me, for some reason.
    I still need to find that Castlevania game. It's just so expensive though. I didn't like Circle of the Moon, so I never picked it up back in the day. It didn't help that it always sorta stuck near its MSRP even long after it was released and re-released.

Dawn of Sorrow has an alternative cover?

Melostreamer Deathcore Troll Space Outpost
    I liked it better than OoT, fwiw.
    Heresy! All of the OoT fans will claim that you've tarnished the name of the greatest game ever!

I think that it might be a generational thing. OoT fans seem to be only those people that had an N64 in gradeschool.

I tried playing it again on the 3DS, and I still just can't play it. I know its an unpopular opinion, but I have never liked OoT. I do not think it's that good of a game. *shrug* Maybe I'll try one more time at some point. I would like to finish all the Zelda games.
    It's a popular opinion here, it seems. I honestly don't like most Zelda games since the SNES. Loved Link Between Worlds though, for obvious reasons as an A Link to the Past fan. OoT is basically my least favorite of all console Zelda games. I like it even less than Zelda 2.

I want to play Breath of the Wild, a lot, but there is still something about it that I can't quite place that I don't like. I don't know what it is.
    Last edited by zborgerd; 02-16-2017 at 02:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zborgerd View Post
    I still need to find that Castlevania game. It's just so expensive though. I didn't like Circle of the Moon, so I never picked it up back in the day. It didn't help that it always sorta stuck near its MSRP even long after it was released and re-released.
    Yeah Circle is pretty dated at this point. Easily the worst GBA title. I got the double pack CIB awhile back, last I knew it was around the same price as just Aria lol.

Quote Originally Posted by storino03 View Post
    Dawn of Sorrow has an alternative cover?
    Yep. A budget cover and it looks pretty stupid.
    Bad media connoisseur and frequent avatar changer.

pics? I bought Dawn of Sorrow back in 2010 and must have the budget one.

Bad media connoisseur and frequent avatar changer.

Gaijinworks Villain Cabal Port; Tending GVC Troll Pits
    Quote Originally Posted by zborgerd View Post
    Heresy! All of the OoT fans will claim that you've tarnished the name of the greatest game ever!

I think that it might be a generational thing. OoT fans seem to be only those people that had an N64 in gradeschool.

It's a popular opinion here, it seems. I honestly don't like most Zelda games since the SNES. Loved Link Between Worlds though, for obvious reasons as an A Link to the Past fan. OoT is basically my least favorite of all console Zelda games. I like it even less than Zelda 2.

I want to play Breath of the Wild, a lot, but there is still something about it that I can't quite place that I don't like. I don't know what it is.
    They decided to get with the times and copy Elder Scrolls .

OoT is the only Zelda I've finished. I was at or very near the final boss in Windwaker and PH, and I think TP, but my saves got screwed for the former two and I don't remember what happened with the latter.