Page 598 of 689 FirstFirst ... 98498548588596597598599600608648 ... LastLast
Results 5,971 to 5,980 of 6888

Thread: What Are You Playing?

Badass series. I'm def picking it up when it's cheaper.
    Bad media connoisseur and frequent avatar changer.

Melostreamer Deathcore Troll Space Outpost
    Quote Originally Posted by banditwolf View Post
    That fresh PS4 smell.

(idk, lol)
    I know, right? Going to pick up a 4K TV too.

Quote Originally Posted by Best1989 View Post
    Does the game call you even more because of the theme and the interactions between Kratos and his son?
    It certainly doesn't hurt. It is a very different Kratos, yet still the same. I did love the first 2 games. Haven't played the others on PS3 / PSP. But it does feel like Kratos has grown with the gamers over the past 15 years. I was sorta thinking that it's what they wanted to do with Papa Busey in Nier but obviously there wasn't nierly the same budget behind the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
    Badass series. I'm def picking it up when it's cheaper.
    My wife got me the original GoW as a gift when it launched. I'm trying to remember why, but I think it was just one of those "just because" things. based upon the release date. She also got me a PS2 and DQ 8 for Christmas one year.

I picked up GoW 2 during a major point in my life. I had moved for work and my wife was still out of state for a few weeks. For a while, I was living in a new apartment, by myself, with little more than my PS2, a brand new HDTV, GoW 2, a camp chair and an air mattress. 11 years later I'm going to kinda do it all over again.

Quote Originally Posted by zborgerd View Post
    ...it's what they wanted to do with Papa Busey in Nier but obviously there wasn't nierly the same budget behind the game...
    Oh my...

Quote Originally Posted by Best1989 View Post
    Oh my...

Started playing Claire.

My wife got me the original GoW as a gift when it launched. I'm trying to remember why, but I think it was just one of those "just because" things. based upon the release date. She also got me a PS2 and DQ 8 for Christmas one year.

I picked up GoW 2 during a major point in my life. I had moved for work and my wife was still out of state for a few weeks. For a while, I was living in a new apartment, by myself, with little more than my PS2, a brand new HDTV, GoW 2, a camp chair and an air mattress. 11 years later I'm going to kinda do it all over again.
    "Anything fun costs atleast $8" "Winners don't play video games"
    GW Villan HQ Crew
    "Only a true deviant will have never played Zelda or Bayonetta."

Gaijinworks Villain Cabal Port; Tending GVC Troll Pits

It certainly doesn't hurt. It is a very different Kratos, yet still the same. I did love the first 2 games. Haven't played the others on PS3 / PSP. But it does feel like Kratos has grown with the gamers over the past 15 years. I was sorta thinking that it's what they wanted to do with Papa Busey in Nier but obviously there wasn't nierly the same budget behind the game.

Resolution doesn't matter, man . Getting an OLED with HDR Dolby 50000?

Can Grandpa Z even see it's 4k?
    "Anything fun costs atleast $8" "Winners don't play video games"
    GW Villan HQ Crew
    "Only a true deviant will have never played Zelda or Bayonetta."

Dreamcast is such a fun system. The last time I went to start up Shenmue again my save data disappeared so I have to locate my VMUtools disc to continue playing.

As for 4k displays I still really can't be bothered. Not enough benefit yet plus I don't care about having a huge display.
    Bad media connoisseur and frequent avatar changer.

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
    Dreamcast is such a fun system. The last time I went to start up Shenmue again my save data disappeared so I have to locate my VMUtools disc to continue playing.

As for 4k displays I still really can't be bothered. Not enough benefit yet plus I don't care about having a huge display.
    No cost difference anymore unless it's like 65" or more .