Page 645 of 689 FirstFirst ... 145545595635643644645646647655 ... LastLast
Results 6,441 to 6,450 of 6887

Thread: What Are You Playing?

Gaijinworks Villain Cabal Port; Tending GVC Troll Pits
    Quote Originally Posted by zborgerd View Post
    Which parts did you pair with the PS360+?
    I shoved it into an otherwise stock Madcat TE-S (Sanwa parts). I've thought about trying Seimitsu or Gamefinger parts but never gotten around to it since the Sanwa stick/buttons have been fine.

Sanity is the Lie, There is only Madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Kou The Mad View Post
    Looks more like they're scumming loads of information than looking for feedback about Disgaea specifically. Keep making Disgaea 3/D2 with enough variance on the story and setting while they futz around and/or refine gameplay and I'd be happy.

Edit: Games like Witch and the Hundred Knight had potential for me but a lot ended up putting me off when I got to play it.
    Last edited by Lord of Pirates; 11-28-2018 at 06:58 PM.

I'm just burnt on Japanese RPGs. Just so much low quality stuff out there and even the slightly decent ones are ruined by design decisions that make the game more tedious than necessary.
    I can't blame you. Octopath just really hit the spot for me. It's like FFVI + the BP thing from Bravely for combat. Really liked the combat system a lot.
    Bad media connoisseur and frequent avatar changer.

Melostreamer Deathcore Troll Space Outpost
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Pirates View Post
    I shoved it into an otherwise stock Madcat TE-S (Sanwa parts). I've thought about trying Seimitsu or Gamefinger parts but never gotten around to it since the Sanwa stick/buttons have been fine.
    This is pretty cool, actually. Would likely be my future solution. Check out how many platforms that supports.

https://arcadeshock.com/collections/...12261573787683

Looks more like they're scumming loads of information than looking for feedback about Disgaea specifically. Keep making Disgaea 3/D2 with enough variance on the story and setting while they futz around and/or refine gameplay and I'd be happy.

Edit: Games like Witch and the Hundred Knight had potential for me but a lot ended up putting me off when I got to play it.
    Which is why I gave them answers they probably did not expect (Alot of Asking for more Soul Nomad, Hyping up Gig constantly, in the thing about the artist telling them to hire a Webcomic Artist (A Specific one.)), Basically playing up their other IPs more and requesting things like Enemy Recruitment and Large Base Management like in Phantom Pain and Suikoden (Which I did specify those 2 game.).

Because if they are gonna ask me for feedback, Imma give them the most honest feedback I can and said feedback is borderline guaranteed to be NOT what they expect.
    Sanity is the Lie, There is only Madness.

This is pretty cool, actually. Would likely be my future solution. Check out how many platforms that supports.

https://arcadeshock.com/collections/...12261573787683
    Yup, that's the one I linked and was referring to. It's nice to have one stick for a bunch of systems.

Quote Originally Posted by Kou The Mad View Post
    Which is why I gave them answers they probably did not expect (Alot of Asking for more Soul Nomad, Hyping up Gig constantly, in the thing about the artist telling them to hire a Webcomic Artist (A Specific one.)), Basically playing up their other IPs more and requesting things like Enemy Recruitment and Large Base Management like in Phantom Pain and Suikoden (Which I did specify those 2 game.).

Because if they are gonna ask me for feedback, Imma give them the most honest feedback I can and said feedback is borderline guaranteed to be NOT what they expect.
    I wouldn't mind providing feedback but that survey was asking about too much beyond that for me to bother with it.

Yup, that's the one I linked and was referring to. It's nice to have one stick for a bunch of systems.

I wouldn't mind providing feedback but that survey was asking about too much beyond that for me to bother with it.
    Ah. I see your link a few pages back. I must have missed that. Thought that you were talking primarily about the standard version for non-retro.

It's not on Brook's main page, since it's an exclusive.

I just beat KOF: Dream Match '99 (actually '98) on Dreamcast, several times over. Rugal is pretty easy if you spam the roll-and-grab.

I have the PS2 version (Ultimate Match) as well. Just not sure if I want to open it. It is a much different game with the extra moves and combos. But it was reworked and released a whopping 10 years after the original and remains one of the more popular games in the series.

Monster boy on switch is hard.