Page 648 of 689 FirstFirst ... 148548598638646647648649650658 ... LastLast
Results 6,471 to 6,480 of 6887

Thread: What Are You Playing?

  1. #6471
    Senior Member Best1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Interstellar Funk Space Station
    Posts
    3,003
    Got the plat for Reverie on Vita. It falls short, but if it was longer, it would feel flat.

    I'll start UnEpic, now that I'm in a Play-Asia kick.

    Also playing Matterfall on the PS4.

  2. #6472
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Bristol, England, UK
    Posts
    20
    Currently playing Iconoclasts for the ps4.

  3. #6473
    Senior Member xelement5x's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    6,440
    Quote Originally Posted by thepeaguy View Post
    Currently playing Iconoclasts for the ps4.
    Pretty good? I am a fan of Metroidvanias when I can find the time for them.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBonkers View Post
    Actually this makes the localization good, but because it doesn't match the Japanese Script 1:1 people throw a fit. And if that's a problem for you, GTFO, go improve your Japanese and play the Japanese version to be as pure and kawaii as you want.

  4. #6474
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Bristol, England, UK
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by xelement5x View Post
    Pretty good? I am a fan of Metroidvanias when I can find the time for them.
    Hello there.

    The gameplay is pretty good. The plot itself is an attack on religious institutions. Hence the title. It was solely designed by a Swede from Sweden, where they are predominantly atheist, so it is of no surprise to me that he would conceptualise a game based on his misgivings with politics and religion. Perhaps he's a libertarian. Who knows?

  5. #6475
    Senior Member Tubsiwub's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    2,105
    Quote Originally Posted by thepeaguy View Post
    Hello there.

    The gameplay is pretty good. The plot itself is an attack on religious institutions. Hence the title. It was solely designed by a Swede from Sweden, where they are predominantly atheist, so it is of no surprise to me that he would conceptualise a game based on his misgivings with politics and religion. Perhaps he's a libertarian. Who knows?
    Neat. I kinda wanted to try it.

  6. #6476
    Senior Member storino03's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Lake Michigan
    Posts
    8,222
    Got another Orb in Monster Boy. I think I'm nearing the end. Quite a fun game.

  7. #6477
    Senior Member storino03's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Lake Michigan
    Posts
    8,222
    I’m stuck at the mansion boss. Merry Christmas everyone!

  8. #6478
    Senior Member Best1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Interstellar Funk Space Station
    Posts
    3,003
    Missing two trophies on Matterfall for the plat. Gotta get gud to conquer dem one hit kill and revenge bullets levels.

  9. #6479
    Senior Member Best1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Interstellar Funk Space Station
    Posts
    3,003
    Finally got the plat for Matterfall, the one hit kill bosses were a pain. Also beat Symmetry: very, very short game... Got all the trophies in around two hours.

    Started playing Raiden V. I'm too old for those shmups x.x My eyes are more comfortable with something that has the pace of Sky Force Anniversary, not those bullet hell games lol

  10. #6480
    Senior Member zborgerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Melostreamer Deathcore Troll Space Outpost
    Posts
    9,508
    Quote Originally Posted by Best1989 View Post
    Finally got the plat for Matterfall, the one hit kill bosses were a pain. Also beat Symmetry: very, very short game... Got all the trophies in around two hours.

    Started playing Raiden V. I'm too old for those shmups x.x My eyes are more comfortable with something that has the pace of Sky Force Anniversary, not those bullet hell games lol
    LOL. My favorite genre. I still haven't played the game yet but opened it since the disc was loose when I got it. Was thinking about playing it a few days ago.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •