Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Child of Light

whoops its actually 87

Has anyone ever gotten all 87? O_O and here I thought Fate/Stay Night's flowchart was complex.

Bought it early to mid April, downloaded April 29, started playing last night. Seems some people are complaining that the game is too short, simple, and easy to pick up and put down. Given the length of time it took me to start playing - those complaints seem to be benefits for me.

That said, there is also some talk about bugs corrupting save data and being nagged to sign up for Uplay is annoying.

TempestOne

*Hump Day*

Hey, what a kewl title for a videogame. I would pick up a videogame like that in a heartbeat because I find interest in just caking on a slapstick kind of a title. I noticed you had mentioned, Revelations Series: Persona 2 and Persona 3, and those videogames mended and meant a lot to our littlest clic because we always just had it around the, ''House,'' or what-ever we had[slash]called a household but I was the only one to pick it up and take a interest, really, in'nit. It made me wonder if this's in the season as a whole commodity pack, or not - if it's a whole 'nother videogame - my bad - Preppy stuff, Revelations: Series, that's why I personally like it, a lot a lot. It takes me out of the power structure, bogs I'm in sometimes just from shire environment.
    Last edited by TempestOne; 05-21-2014 at 05:32 PM. Reason: Ghosh, I hope that makes sense.

Vita port announced! I'm so getting it XP

Quote Originally Posted by Aristides View Post
    Vita port announced! I'm so getting it XP
    Is it physical? Probably not.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadElf_ View Post
    Bought it early to mid April, downloaded April 29, started playing last night. Seems some people are complaining that the game is too short, simple, and easy to pick up and put down. Given the length of time it took me to start playing - those complaints seem to be benefits for me.

That said, there is also some talk about bugs corrupting save data and being nagged to sign up for Uplay is annoying.
    Personally, I like short and easy to put down. It fits well with me, I actually prefer longer portable games and shorter console games.

I haven't found it particularly hard yet, but not completely easy either. About average. And I love the combat system. The uplay thing is slightly annoying, but it is just a prompt before you load, and thats it. Not really a big deal, people who are complaining about that are just finding things to complain about.

What part of NY are you in?

Quote Originally Posted by KrownKlown View Post
    Is it physical? Probably not.
    There are no physical copies of Child of Light.

Quote Originally Posted by storino03 View Post
    There are no physical copies of Child of Light.
    Sadly, and this would have made a great physical Vita game too...

Quote Originally Posted by Aristides View Post
    Sadly, and this would have made a great physical Vita game too...
    Yeah, it would have a very nice LE package I'm sure. That said, the game is a budget title... so that makes physical a bit harder.. I paid 15 for it, I'm not sure if I'd want to pay more...

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast