Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: e3 2014: Your hopes and wants?

e3 2014: Your hopes and wants?

Since I have a Wii U and no PS4/X1, I am wholly interested in what Nintendo brings to the table in their online streaming flow, June 10th.

What are you guys looking forward to?

Melostreamer Deathcore Troll Space Outpost
    If it is as bad as last year, then who cares?

I joked about how poor the PS4 and Xbone showings would be, but people were fooled by hype and it turned out that I was right. 2013 was an abysmal year for new RPGs and new games. Lots of interesting smaller games came out for Vita and PS3 since then, however, but were never focal points of the show.

I'm just hoping that there are a number of announcements from companies that have been far too quiet; Maybe something from Tri-Ace, Mistwalker, Tri-Crescendo, or even that elusive strategy RPG that Imageepoch is supposed to be working on (not that I have much hope in that brand). Hell, even more news from Monolith and "X" would be good, as I also intend to probably buy a Wii U before I pick up a PS4.

Unfortunately, we probably wont see any of that at E3, but rather the TGS 2014 in September.

I'm not going to watch. Anything relevant will be posted very quickly. Most things I care about won't be announced at E3 anyway. I just want to know that TK is bringing over Ar Nosurge.
    Bad media connoisseur and frequent avatar changer.

Gaijinworks Villain Cabal Port; Tending GVC Troll Pits
    I'm always curious to see what gets announced, can't be bothered to watch it when I can read about stuff later though.

Just hoping the rumors about PS4 being made backwords compatible with PS1/PS2 games and running them natively in HD (like emulators have been doing forever) are true.
    Past that it's all gravy.

I thought KH 3 and FF 15 were announced at e3 last year.

Like Gypsy said, anything worthwhile will probably be on gamespot in a few minutes so I won't bother.

I'm looking forward to the Gaijin Outpost,s second annual E3 debate :P

Aside from that, I would like lots of Vita love. Nintendo helped bring Japanese 3DS games over last year because of the lack of western support, I hope Sony does at least a little of that. Given they Announced Oreshika & helped bring Tales of Hearts R it may not be that far fetched. (But most likely we'll just see the same announced J-games...). But really any Vita love is good for me.

Also more JRPGs or J developed games for PS4 & WiiU X3

@zborgerd: Tri-Ace is working on Phantasy Star Nova for Vita. A game I really hope gets localized @_@

Melostreamer Deathcore Troll Space Outpost
    I though of one! I'm waiting for Gaijinworks to announce a new PSP game! Go E3!

Quote Originally Posted by storino03 View Post
    Since I have a Wii U and no PS4/X1, I am wholly interested in what Nintendo brings to the table in their online streaming flow, June 10th.

What are you guys looking forward to?
    I hope Fire Emblem X Shin Megami Tensei comes out soon, More games on the 3DS and Wii U virtual console service would be great
    I'd rebuy all the rpgs I previously purchased on the Wii Shop Channel the moment they were put up

Living here in Jersey, fighting villains from afar
    I'm playing the E3 Bingo and looking out for trainwrecks.

But yes I am definitely looking forward to Nintendo's.

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast