Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Danganronpa 2 Limited Edition up for pre-order, releases September 2

Ok i see now, that makes alot more sence..

And ah :/ i'll defiantly look into other options.. Is it possible too pay fully upfront with PayPal ? i didn't even know about that.

Melostreamer Deathcore Troll Space Outpost
    Quote Originally Posted by Yamasura View Post
    Ok i see now, that makes alot more sence..

And ah :/ i'll defiantly look into other options.. Is it possible too pay fully upfront with PayPal ? i didn't even know about that.
    Yeah. Generally, paying with PayPal is immediate even if you use the same payment method from within PayPal. There are some exceptions, like with recurring payments.

Thanks man, i'm going to try it out on my next purchase online.

If you want to pay with Paypal and have the funds be gone and have the item fully paid for in advance you need funds in your account. That way Paypal will pull the money in there and put it towards the next purchase from that seller.
    Bad media connoisseur and frequent avatar changer.

Looks like its slowed a lot, although I always get the feeling the nisa gauge is like a reverse gas gauage, on a gas gauge for the first half of the tank the line moves slowly and the on the second half you reach empty after driving a few miles. NISA gauge drops to orange in a few days, and then like a reverse of the gas gauge never seems to empty.

I didn't have the funds on release for the Hyperdimension Neptunia PP LE and missed it initially, but got mad lucky and a few of them went back in stock nearly a week after release date and I snagged one. Was kinda worried watching the DanganRonpa 2 stock meter hit 50% while I waited for my $5 coupon to get emailed xD Ordered a copy as soon as I got it

Quote Originally Posted by KrownKlown View Post
    Looks like its slowed a lot, although I always get the feeling the nisa gauge is like a reverse gas gauage, on a gas gauge for the first half of the tank the line moves slowly and the on the second half you reach empty after driving a few miles. NISA gauge drops to orange in a few days, and then like a reverse of the gas gauge never seems to empty.
    It seems like this happens with all niche game Pre-orders. When GW did all their pre-sales the same thing happened, got an initial bunch then slowed down after the first week. I guess most people who know about the game and want a CE copy already placed their pre-order. The rest of the gauge get's filled by late comers little by little.

It makes sense. Everyone in the know wants to reserve their copy asap.
    Bad media connoisseur and frequent avatar changer.

-25% Stock left.

Looks like orders are being processed. No email yet but the points total changed on their site.

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast