Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey my folks are going to Europe tomorrow, can anyone suggest any Euro exclusives?

Hey my folks are going to Europe tomorrow, can anyone suggest any Euro exclusives?

So my folks are going back home to visit family, I figured Id ask them to pick me up some stuff like Child of Light, and thought I would ask if anyone here has an suggestions for anime/jrpg style games released only in Europe and not in the US.

Any of the Project Rainfall LE releases from over there are pretty sweet.

Please be aware that only the PS3 and PS4 for home consoles are region free, but all handhelds are region free save for the 3DS.

About imports worth getting, Persona 2 has a nicer CE in Europe than in the US, but good luck finding that in stores. You can get it online, but stores carrying PSP stuff besides Essentials are getting rare.

Same goes for Tactics Ogre LE, Dissidia and Parasite Eve, all those had special editions here. Trails in the Sky too, not sure if it had a NA SE.

Also there is a regular UMD release of Breath of Fire 3 for PSP here, I don't think that was released in NA. And of course Elminage Original with its 300 copy print run^^
    Last edited by 108 Stars; 06-11-2014 at 03:01 PM.

Also if you want a PSP essentials version of Valkyria Chronicles 2 its super cheap over there compared to what you'd pay in the US/Canada.

Quote Originally Posted by 108 Stars View Post
    Please be aware that only the PS3 and PS4 for home consoles are region free, but all handhelds are region free save for the 3DS.

About imports worth getting, Persona 2 has a nicer CE in Europe than in the US, but good luck finding that in stores. You can get it online, but stores carrying PSP stuff besides Essentials are getting rare.

Same goes for Tactics Ogre LE, Dissidia and Parasite Eve, all those had special editions here. Trails in the Sky too, not sure if it had a NA SE.

Also there is a regular UMD release of Breath of Fire 3 for PSP here, I don't think that was released in NA. And of course Elminage Original with its 300 copy print run^^
    The Trails LE in NA was a little different than the EUR one - I don't think the EUR one had the OST like the NA one did.

Quote Originally Posted by 108 Stars View Post

Anywhere I can get that Persona 2 CE for a decent price? No chance for Elminage and I have all of those but Dissidia. I do not know if I want to get that one though. I do have the NA Persona 2 but it only has an outerbox and mini soundtrack if I remember correctly.

Melostreamer Deathcore Troll Space Outpost
    Quote Originally Posted by xelement5x View Post
    Any of the Project Rainfall LE releases from over there are pretty sweet.
    I've got the Steel Book LE Pandora's Tower. It's a nice looking set (black case, art book, etc). Demolishes the XSeed release (and doesn't have that weird glitch).

Fatal Frame II Wii

Quote Originally Posted by Tsukoblue View Post
    Fatal Frame II Wii
    Oh yeah. It is called Project Zero 2 there.

I have the rainfall games, I have all 3 CEs, all 3 regular editions, and all three US versions, and I have the operation rainfall artbox

I am looking more for exclusives, not really different versions of games for which we got a physical release here.

Project zero sounds good, might check into bof 3.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast