Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey my folks are going to Europe tomorrow, can anyone suggest any Euro exclusives?

Quote Originally Posted by Time Mage View Post
    Anywhere I can get that Persona 2 CE for a decent price? No chance for Elminage and I have all of those but Dissidia. I do not know if I want to get that one though. I do have the NA Persona 2 but it only has an outerbox and mini soundtrack if I remember correctly.
    Depends on what a decent price is for you. There's still some available on Amazon.co.uk, but the price is not discounted or anything.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Persona-2-Po...ords=persona+2

@KrownKlown
    That makes for a very small selection. Usually Europe gets the short end of the stick, lots of classics have not been released here.

Yea I know its a small selection, but they do have some random things you wouldn't expect, I know they released a physical CE of Arcana Hearts for the ps3 I think that wasn't released here. And a few other obscurities, but cant think of them at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by KrownKlown View Post
    Yea I know its a small selection, but they do have some random things you wouldn't expect, I know they released a physical CE of Arcana Hearts for the ps3 I think that wasn't released here. And a few other obscurities, but cant think of them at the moment.
    Yeah Europe got a physical LE for AH3 on PS3, I imported it, pretty nice. NA only got the game digitally and it happened to get released when the massive psn breach happened that caused it to get shut down for 2 months+... ouch. As for other games, on the Wii, europe got the sequel to the DS game Trace Memory, Another Code R I think it's called. On the PS3 they also got physical copies of Siren: Blood Curse, couple of Saint Seiya games. The 3DS game Senran Kagura Burst had a physical copy over there. I'm still mad over that one lol. Last one i can recall offhand is Tales of eternia on PSP. It was released as Tales of Destiny II on PS1 in NA, but the PSP port with the correct name never came out here.

^oh I loved trace memory, my first ds game. Also interested in siren and senran, good heads up.

That's a messy port from what I've heard.

Cool to hear about the Saint Seiya games and the Trace Memory sequel.
    Bad media connoisseur and frequent avatar changer.

I believe you can get some physical NB/TK games in Europe as well as some very nice collectors editions. I recall Arcana Heart III on PS3 getting a very nice physical CE and Blaze Blue CS Extend getting a unique Vita LE. Battle Fantasia and several Japanese Shoot-em-ups also got euro physical copies (I believe Under Defeat HD and Raiden IV? where among those). Overall lots of digital only stuff got some nice Euro physical releases.

^US also got a physical release of Battle Fantasia, it was only on the xbox 360 though, I actually got that game and Guilty Gear at marshalls of all places.

Came here to say Tales of Eternia for the PSP. Someone beat me to the punch. That game is still on my wishlist.

Quote Originally Posted by KrownKlown View Post
    ^US also got a physical release of Battle Fantasia, it was only on the xbox 360 though, I actually got that game and Guilty Gear at marshalls of all places.
    Ah that's right! It was the PS3 version that got a late PSN release. Europe got the phisical PS3 version together with the 360 ver.

TempestOne
    All the usuAls hAve been bullseyed: the slAyers, personA-anything, that (rAndom) breAth of fire three but you should go After finAl fAntAsy tActics anything. i hAve a mini-shrine built And it's like two videogAmes here, And i Am not complaining, but we - could - use more not that i Am Asking. i like their style of pAckaging. it's like All white - jApanese-style, i personAlly like thAt, i know noone else does, but ...i do. lAughing.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast