Thread: As the last day to order physical draws near...

As the last day to order physical draws near...

Any way someone can condense the general idea into a tweet and ask everyone to RT so we can help perhaps make the final push? Maybe with a link to buy? I hate social media but I love Gaijinworks.

Quote Originally Posted by daylightdies View Post
    Any way someone can condense the general idea into a tweet and ask everyone to RT so we can help perhaps make the final push? Maybe with a link to buy? I hate social media but I love Gaijinworks.
    We should be able to hit 2500 by tomorrow night. We're over 2450 at the moment. It won't be the 2700 that signed up in the initial poll, but 92%+ is a pretty good turnout.

I saw that on your thermometer! I just thought some people might want to post the fact that the very last day to get it is tomorrow and try to spread it out there. Maybe not even for the goal, but for those who didn't hear about it or wanted to pick up a final copy.

Melostreamer Deathcore Troll Space Outpost
    I think that the biggest problem is the lack of press around the game. Seems like the PSP sites have no real news about anything anymore. I wonder what we could do to spread the news?

Quote Originally Posted by zborgerd View Post
    I think that the biggest problem is the lack of press around the game. Seems like the PSP sites have no real news about anything anymore. I wonder what we could do to spread the news?
    There's been stories about the presales and physical+digital offering on a number of sites with good enthusiast traffic like Siliconera, Joystiq, RPGfan, Polygon, Kotaku, etc, so it's not like there's NO word out there. We're marketing to a niche of a niche, though.

Now that I don't have to worry about competition, I just put out a PSA on my Facebook.