Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Am I Stuck? (COH2)

Am I Stuck? (COH2)

I can't figure out what to do next. I have done all the quests at Panini, Bruschetta, and Crostini. All the locations beyond Kassata Base are you greyed out and I can't go there. Am I missing something? Thanks for any help..

Melostreamer Deathcore Troll Space Outpost
    Quote Originally Posted by daylightdies View Post
    I can't figure out what to do next. I have done all the quests at Panini, Bruschetta, and Crostini. All the locations beyond Kassata Base are you greyed out and I can't go there. Am I missing something? Thanks for any help..
    Did you do the exam in the Ancient Labyrinth? How many hours are you into the game?

I believe I did the exam. Hour wise I am not sure, but around level 14.. My hours wouldn't be accurate anyways as I've had to put it down here and there for a while..

Something is missing, this happened to me once but it's been so long I don't recall what it was. Try double checking the quests and talking to all NPCs especially the teachers in the offices at the school. Are you certain you've visited all the areas open to you?

Pretty sure you missed talking to someone. I *believe* it's the one easy-to-miss case where you have to talk (REPORT option on the menu) in the Dorm of Bruschetta, but it could be any of the campus locations if it's some other one I didn't have a problem with. Start in Bruschetta and Report in each campus location where you can, then check the library and your quest list. If that doesn't work, try the other campuses.

Melostreamer Deathcore Troll Space Outpost
    I vaguely remember something like this as well. Pretty sure you'd know if you did the Exam. I believe it's around level 10.

Spoiler: 

You've got to have stilts or angel cuffs and get to the dragon in the Ancient Labyrinth. You fight the battle and are warped back out. Several things open up after that point. Later, I seem to remember returning to the Ancient Labyrinth for some other reason to advance the plot.

There is nothing to report at the campus locations. I have done all the quests that I can. I guess I will run around the ancient labyrinth some more. I can't get into Granite Snowfield, Oblivion Road, Frigid Wasteland or Labyrinth of Hell. This kinda sucks, I will keep trying, but if anyone can point me in the right direction...

There is nothing to report at the campus locations. I have done all the quests that I can. I guess I will run around the ancient labyrinth some more. I can't get into Granite Snowfield, Oblivion Road, Frigid Wasteland or Labyrinth of Hell. This kinda sucks, I will keep trying, but if anyone can point me in the right direction...
    So if you look at your quest list on the Triangle Button Camp Menu they're all Done, even if you scroll down? Same thing in all three libraries on the quest board?

Actually, zip up and email me your most recent save. That'll be a lot easier. vireland at this domain.

Quote Originally Posted by vicireland View Post
    So if you look at your quest list on the Triangle Button Camp Menu they're all Done, even if you scroll down? Same thing in all three libraries on the quest board?

Actually, zip up and email me your most recent save. That'll be a lot easier. vireland at this domain.
    I did just that. Hopefully it isn't something stupid!

I did just that. Hopefully it isn't something stupid!
    Warp back to Crostini and go to the Library. The "Monster Signs" quest is on the list, about halfway down. Accept that and you're on your way.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast