Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Am I Stuck? (COH2)

Thanks. I will check it out. I went through that list several times, didn't see it... Thanks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by daylightdies View Post
    Thanks. I will check it out. I went through that list several times, didn't see it... Thanks!!!
    Also, I'm not sure if it's a detail you need, but when you load that save you gave me initially, you need to go to Gate->Resume Quest to actually get TO your party. At the point you have that save there's no one in your party because they're all in Ancient Labyrinth. If you hit START to show the characters currently in your party, it's more obvious.

Monster Signs is the 8th quest down on the list once you've done the above and warped back to Crostini Library.

I think my problem was that I was hitting up to scroll to the bottom of the list, and then down back to the top. Thus missing the whole middle. I thought i was using the sort button, but I guess that is not an option at the academies, only in the party menu.

But yeah, I got it all done now and am moving on.. just finished the second part of the test..

Quote Originally Posted by daylightdies View Post
    I think my problem was that I was hitting up to scroll to the bottom of the list, and then down back to the top. Thus missing the whole middle. I thought i was using the sort button, but I guess that is not an option at the academies, only in the party menu.

But yeah, I got it all done now and am moving on.. just finished the second part of the test..
    +1 internet.

Glad you're past it!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12