Thread: CoH2 Character customizations

CoH2 Character customizations

Someone left me a PM as a guest (didn't know that was possible until now) asking about character customization in CoH2, specifically hair color. They noticed that the same class characters had different hair in various PR shots. I couldn't message them back as they were a guest, so here's the answer...

You can't really customize the characters look by hair, nose, eyes, per se, but there are a few overall versions to choose from (like 2 or 3) to mix things up a little.

Using Etrian Odyssey IV as the "over-under", how diverse are the variations?

Quote Originally Posted by PW_Patrick View Post
    Using Etrian Odyssey IV as the "over-under", how diverse are the variations?
    Very basic, a few different poses with mildly different looks.

Sounds fairly similar. I can make it work.

It's better than the first game in there were only 2 portraits per each Race/Gender combination, one being the default and the other being from a different school. In CoH2, there are unique portraits for each different class so even if you have say, 2 female Humans in your group, it'll add some diversity to the party assuming they have different classes.

I think CoH3 has the hair color customizations and all that jazz, based off what I remember from watching the trailer.

Quote Originally Posted by Nickscor View Post
    It's better than the first game in there were only 2 portraits per each Race/Gender combination, one being the default and the other being from a different school.
    You can customize the portraits in CoH1? Maybe I should put BRS on hiatus and get to that part of the game then. >.>

Quote Originally Posted by LuciedBR View Post
    You can customize the portraits in CoH1? Maybe I should put BRS on hiatus and get to that part of the game then. >.>
    Nope. Later on in the game you can recruit students from a different academy, but you're stuck with their portraits. So you won't be able to change your party's appearance when you get there.