Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Game Request Thread

Game Request Thread

A thread for all your unlocalized videogame requests for Gaijinworks.

Request:

Class of Heroes 3 (PS3/PSP)
    Class of Heroes 3D (3DS/PSP)
    Atelier Judie (PSP)
    Valkyria Chronicles 3 (PSP)
    Demon Gaze (Vita)
    God Eater 2 (Vita/PSP)
    Digimon World: ReDigitize Decode (PSP/3DS)
    7th Dragon 2020 (PSP)
    PSN: lopez1679
    3DS FC: 1177-7236-7557
    "Achtung, baby"

This could be a dangerous thread in the long run, but I'd definitely support Gaijinworks acquisitions of any Legend of Heroes games Xseed doesn't want to pick up. (We need somebody to bring us Zero no Kiseki Evolution no matter what.)

Oh, and Kamen Rider: Battride War if possible.
    Last edited by PW_Patrick; 04-21-2013 at 11:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipez007 View Post
    A thread for all your unlocalized videogame requests for Gaijinworks.

Request:

Class of Heroes 3 (PS3/PSP)
    Class of Heroes 3D (3DS/PSP)
    Atelier Judie (PSP)
    Valkyria Chronicles 3 (PSP)
    Demon Gaze (Vita)
    God Eater 2 (Vita/PSP)
    Digimon World: ReDigitize Decode (PSP/3DS)
    7th Dragon 2020 (PSP)
    nice ideas

Quote Originally Posted by PW_Patrick View Post
    This could be a dangerous thread in the long run, but I'd definitely support Gaijinworks acquisitions of any Legend of Heroes games Xseed doesn't want to pick up. (We need somebody to bring us Zero no Kiseki Evolution no matter what.)

Oh, and Kamen Rider: Battride War if possible.
    agreed, hope somebody will pick up what xseed is hesitant of

Quote Originally Posted by perrandy View Post
    agreed, hope somebody will pick up what xseed is hesitant of
    Not that I don't understand why they're hesitant. Trails in the Sky SC is taking them forever and Kiseki games in general seem to be huge undertakings for translation teams...honestly I think it would *require* multiple localization groups to get all of them over here in a timely manner. At the very least, I would love to see Gaijinworks do Zero no Kiseki Evolution and Sen no Kiseki.

To clarify the size of that project, I'll go ahead and make myself the first to post the pic of the Sora no Kiseki trilogy transscripts here at Gaijinworks. Note that these are the Japanese books, so...very condensed language.

Soranokisekiscripts.jpg

And frankly, I find myself wishing for a Vic translation of Trails in the Sky every time Olivier or Schera open their mouths.

Quote Originally Posted by PW_Patrick View Post
    Not that I don't understand why they're hesitant. Trails in the Sky SC is taking them forever and Kiseki games in general seem to be huge undertakings for translation teams...honestly I think it would *require* multiple localization groups to get all of them over here in a timely manner. At the very least, I would love to see Gaijinworks do Zero no Kiseki Evolution and Sen no Kiseki.

To clarify the size of that project, I'll go ahead and make myself the first to post the pic of the Sora no Kiseki trilogy transscripts here at Gaijinworks. Note that these are the Japanese books, so...very condensed language.

Soranokisekiscripts.jpg

And frankly, I find myself wishing for a Vic translation of Trails in the Sky every time Olivier or Schera open their mouths.
    i understand their reasons why not moving forward with the sequels but like you just said i dont mind anyone else picking up this series whether is gaijinworks,aksys,atlus or nisa

More requests:

Oreshika
    Shining series games
    Mind=Zero
    Suikoden: Tsumugareshi Hyakunen no Toki

Seriously, I think that having a multi-prong translation team for big games like Trails in the Sky SC and sequels would be perfect. You could have both localization teams doing the translation, and then have one or two editors go over all the scripts for consistency. It might be an impossible task, but it's still be cool to see if it got these games out faster (while still maintaining quality).

I'd love to see Final Fantasy Type-0 as well!

Conception: Please Deliver My Child
    ----> Seriously, just check it out - you'll laugh

Conception 2 (The sequel to the game above)
    More Kenka Bancho games

Gachitora: The Roughneck Teacher in High School
    ----> This in particular: it's developed by the guys who made the Kenka Bancho games except they flipped the premise from being a delinquent to being an awesome teacher like Great Teacher Onizuka
    http://www.siliconera.com/2011/03/10...tough-teacher/

I really want Class of Heroes: Chrono Academy the most from gaijinworks, but yeah, I also want God Eater 2 to make it over here regardless of who brings it to the U.S.

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast