Page 177 of 193 FirstFirst ... 77127167175176177178179187 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,770 of 1922

Thread: WD Trivia/Storytime Thread

Gaijinworks Villain Cabal Port; Tending GVC Troll Pits
    I believe certain Southern states have laws for garage/yard sales to try and prevent illegal scrap metal sales.

Quote Originally Posted by vicireland View Post
    I have no time at all for something like that with Summon Night 6 the priority right now, 7 days a week. When it's out and off my plate, I need to take a little time off to sleep in (haven't done that in a year) or have a movie binge day or three, and then do some more garage cleaning with Arc the Lad watches, LUNAR standees and other stuff I have too much of that I need to clear to make space. This SN6 schedule has been insanity. 60k+ lines of dialogue and 20k+ recorded lines is a LOT to do in 12 months.
    Did you say Lunar standees?! Like the counter ones, those things are so cool! I have a cool one from the Growlanser set back in the day and my friend has another that (if I remember right) is from Shining Wisdom.

Once you get some R&R, let us know before you start the sales
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBonkers View Post
    Actually this makes the localization good, but because it doesn't match the Japanese Script 1:1 people throw a fit. And if that's a problem for you, GTFO, go improve your Japanese and play the Japanese version to be as pure and kawaii as you want.

Toss in a nice watch for each as a preorder bonus!
    "Anything fun costs atleast $8" "Winners don't play video games"
    GW Villan HQ Crew
    "Only a true deviant will have never played Zelda or Bayonetta."

Quote Originally Posted by xelement5x View Post
    Did you say Lunar standees?! Like the counter ones, those things are so cool! I have a cool one from the Growlanser set back in the day and my friend has another that (if I remember right) is from Shining Wisdom.

Once you get some R&R, let us know before you start the sales
    I love counter standees. They are prefect promo items to have in a collection and not too large.

I've been wondering if any existed for Saturn WD games. Now that I know a Shining Wisdom one exists... also I think Ive seen one for Iron Storm on Ebay before. Would go nuts if there was any for Dragon Force, Albert Oyssey, Magic Knight.

Quote Originally Posted by DinoDerek View Post
    I love counter standees. They are prefect promo items to have in a collection and not too large.

I've been wondering if any existed for Saturn WD games. Now that I know a Shining Wisdom one exists... also I think Ive seen one for Iron Storm on Ebay before. Would go nuts if there was any for Dragon Force, Albert Oyssey, Magic Knight.
    I feel like I've seen Dragon Force and Albert Odyssey ones, but never a Rayearth one. I know they did them for Vanguard Bandits as well, I may have to dig through my saved auctions. A lot of stuff goes for stupid prices, but I still try and save auction pictures for unique items when they show up.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBonkers View Post
    Actually this makes the localization good, but because it doesn't match the Japanese Script 1:1 people throw a fit. And if that's a problem for you, GTFO, go improve your Japanese and play the Japanese version to be as pure and kawaii as you want.

Quote Originally Posted by xelement5x View Post
    I feel like I've seen Dragon Force and Albert Odyssey ones, but never a Rayearth one. I know they did them for Vanguard Bandits as well, I may have to dig through my saved auctions. A lot of stuff goes for stupid prices, but I still try and save auction pictures for unique items when they show up.
    Yes I would love to see photos of those. Again I think the only one Ive seen a photo for is Iron Storm which went lower than I expected. Truth be told just owning any of them for their Saturn releases would be good enough to me. But yeah I can only imagine what they go for when they actually show up on Ebay.

Vic did you guys ever make a counter one for Magic Knight?
    Last edited by DinoDerek; 02-28-2017 at 12:30 AM.

I still have the Growlanser one to this day. Hope I can keep it together...

There's a three-sided hanging one for Dragon Force. Super rare.

Yes I would love to see photos of those. Again I think the only one Ive seen a photo for is Iron Storm which went lower than I expected. Truth be told just owning any of them for their Saturn releases would be good enough to me. But yeah I can only imagine what they go for when they actually show up on Ebay.

Vic did you guys ever make a counter one for Magic Knight?
    I don't remember doing one for Magic Knight, because retail for Saturn was obliterated by the time it came out.

Thanks for the replies Vic

A 3 sided Dragon Force one you say? Damn, hopefully some day one pops up on Ebay or maybe one in your garage somewhere.