Page 90 of 193 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100140190 ... LastLast

Thread: WD Trivia/Storytime Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ninjamitsuki View Post
    I'm pretty sure the Nall plush was Gamearts merchandise.
    ESP, actually. And yeah, we got less than 100 from them. I also got some of the few (VERY few, like less than 20 were made) Silhouette Mirage plush. Both kinds. They only prototyped them and never made them because they were too expensive to manufacture.

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomSentry View Post
    It's the only Lunar swag I can think of that looks sucky. I was all pumped when I heard about it and then checked out images of them and it looks almost fan-made. It made me think of the Ninja Turtles blanket my grandma made for me. Except that blanket rocked.
    The Japanese Lucia's pendant is pretty lame, too. About the size of a quarter. Very disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by vicireland View Post
    ESP, actually. And yeah, we got less than 100 from them. I also got some of the few (VERY few, like less than 20 were made) Silhouette Mirage plush. Both kinds. They only prototyped them and never made them because they were too expensive to manufacture.
    If I recall correctly there were at least two different kinds of Nall's. One that was advertised in the Japanese Lunar TSS Strategy guide, and the ones you were giving away for contests, skill crane and such.

The ESP Working Designs Nall. 100_1830.jpg

The Game Arts strategy guide Nall KGrHqVHJsE9u-4vLfBPhQ7pbER60_58_zps424105c3.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by DragonmasterDan View Post
    If I recall correctly there were at least two different kinds of Nall's. One that was advertised in the Japanese Lunar TSS Strategy guide, and the ones you were giving away for contests, skill crane and such.

The ESP Working Designs Nall. 100_1830.jpg

The Game Arts strategy guide Nall KGrHqVHJsE9u-4vLfBPhQ7pbER60_58_zps424105c3.jpg
    I'm *guessing* the strategy guide one was a prototype before it was actually made. I never have seen that one in real life, even on extensive visits to GA offices.

They both look like they're on drugs. The second one seems to be enjoying it while the first one seems a bit concerned. lol

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomSentry View Post
    They both look like they're on drugs. The second one seems to be enjoying it while the first one seems a bit concerned. lol
    There's some subtle stitching that isn't very visible due to the camera I took the picture on over-compensating for white balance. But it looks better than the picture would first seem.

Quote Originally Posted by vicireland View Post
    I'm *guessing* the strategy guide one was a prototype before it was actually made. I never have seen that one in real life, even on extensive visits to GA offices.
    Interesting, here's the tag on it.
    NallTag1.JPG NallTag2.JPG

Do you keep it in a plastic bag for protection?

Quote Originally Posted by storino03 View Post
    Do you keep it in a plastic bag for protection?
    I do not own the Game Arts/Strategy guide one. That's a picture from an auction from some time ago.

I do keep the Working Designs/ESP one in a small little plastic bag though.

I kinda want those. How tall roughly?
    Reminds me of my Kiba plushie.
    "Anything fun costs atleast $8" "Winners don't play video games"
    GW Villan HQ Crew
    "Only a true deviant will have never played Zelda or Bayonetta."