Page 154 of 193 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154155156164 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 1922

Thread: WD Trivia/Storytime Thread

TempestOne
    Quote Originally Posted by TempestOne View Post
    I wouldn't mind just buying a simple, black frame for it and displaying it anyway, despite- The/It's, "Damage".
    I saw in the Working Designs's LUNAR: Silver Star Story Complete Making Of(s) that they just hang a Lunar Silver Star Story Complete poster in the background of John Truitt's voice-acting-gig-jig/lunAr advert.

I'll help you guys with the Working Designs's inventory/memoribilia. I'm going through my Working Designs's Collection now, so I'll (help you, you all) by jotting down some notes, throughout the process. Maybe I might take some pictures(s) also, as well, ... I'm interested in this kind of stuff as well like stock, stocking, inventory, inventory logging(s), just a general wealth of knowledge about the game, I'm pretty good with LunAr lists, and factoids, off-hand-off-head-off-the-top-of-my-head-knowledge. But, Sometimes, - I do have to get my notes out. I'll, try- This thread reminds me I should try to take more notes recently? Sometimes being really direct and through and, throughput with your note(s) helps me out, and others out a ton!

Quote Originally Posted by xelement5x View Post
    I think I posted this picture before (it's an older one of when I still had my office/game room), but here's what mine look like:
    this is a thing of beauty, man.
    one day you'll find a loose Popful Mail disc, and i hope you holla when you do!

Quote Originally Posted by TempestOne View Post
    I have some more pictures.

Here are two Working Designs poster tubes.

One is still sealed on the bottom, it's in the picture(s):

(1):

I bought this in like 1999-2002.

(2),:::: :

Damages from poster tubes rifiling around.

Anyone know how to fix this? If not, I'll figure it out myself.

It came that way when I first opened it at first,
    I'd just frame them with a matting that hides the damage, if it is mainly on the border of the posters.
    PSN/Steam/XBL - DrgnSlayerDyne

yeah, that's what i did - bought a few WD posters on here a while back, me & the roommate framed em almost immediately! can't risk further damaging stuff like that.

TempestOne
    Quote Originally Posted by EternalB View Post
    I'd just frame them with a matting that hides the damage, if it is mainly on the border of the posters.
    I was (-actually-), thinking, about doing something like that this whole, entire time.

Quote Originally Posted by xelement5x View Post
    I figured it was something like that. I'm also guess that Sega Ages didn't get one since it would have had "SEGA" in it and probably was going to be a headache, and Rayearth was already licensed as an anime by the time the game came out so I'm betting it would have been another PITA to get rights figured out to make merchandise.

So am I correct on all the pins that exist?

I think I posted this picture before (it's an older one of when I still had my office/game room), but here's what mine look like:

The Arc the Lad pin was on another shelf with the game, and the Growlanser ones are still attached to the back of the deck of cards.
    Element maybe you would know since you have so much stuff... but as a big Saturn collector, I was wondering merch existed for WD Saturn releases. I assume the pins you have pictured are it for Saturn. No MKR or Sega Ages. Ive seen strategy guides for Dragon Force and Albert over the years. Wondered if there any official ones for other titles. Also what posters for their Saturn releases might be out there?

I think I remember that the pins were available for sale on WD's website, separately.

TempestOne
    Ugh, you guys, I've been meaning to go over all of my Working Designs videogames and writing down all of the inventory for it since I caught this thread. I know, - Since we don't have the Working Designs Mechandise tab - bar, on the left hand side anymore, I think we can all just personally do this. I only have a few Working Designs stuff but I can just clean them and jot down some notes to add, especially some factoids about mainly lunAr series since I know that by heart, and some other facts like: "Lunar II Eternal Blue" came/come(s) with one of the/those, 'Working Designs' fliers/flyers, or something? I think it'd be nice taking pictures too but getting the main facts, factoids down is probably the key to this, whole thing. I'm working on things like (Duplicate)'s? Doubles, and twos/twoes right now..

Quote Originally Posted by DinoDerek View Post
    Element maybe you would know since you have so much stuff... but as a big Saturn collector, I was wondering merch existed for WD Saturn releases. I assume the pins you have pictured are it for Saturn. No MKR or Sega Ages. Ive seen strategy guides for Dragon Force and Albert over the years. Wondered if there any official ones for other titles. Also what posters for their Saturn releases might be out there?
    For posters I know they did Shining Wisdom, Albert Odyssey and Dragon Force. I don't think there were others but I could see an Iron Storm one possibly being made, though I've never seen it in person.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBonkers View Post
    Actually this makes the localization good, but because it doesn't match the Japanese Script 1:1 people throw a fit. And if that's a problem for you, GTFO, go improve your Japanese and play the Japanese version to be as pure and kawaii as you want.

*flashes Vic signal*
    Bad media connoisseur and frequent avatar changer.