Page 159 of 193 FirstFirst ... 59109149157158159160161169 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 1922

Thread: WD Trivia/Storytime Thread

Quote Originally Posted by cj_iwakura View Post
    I've always loved the Sega CD.

And tangentially, despised Bernie Stolar. How many RPGs did that prick cost us in the US? Sakura Wars is probably top of the list.

There is no slum poor enough for that hack.
    Missing Sakura Wars really stung.
    Bad media connoisseur and frequent avatar changer.

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
    Even when you do use an email that qualifies, you might just never have the account approved anyway. I speak from experience.
    I guess I'm glad I got in a LONG time ago. I had no idea it was so hard to get an account there these days.

Quote Originally Posted by cj_iwakura View Post
    I've always loved the Sega CD.

And tangentially, despised Bernie Stolar. How many RPGs did that prick cost us in the US? Sakura Wars is probably top of the list.

There is no slum poor enough for that hack.
    speaking of sakura wars sega did a poll and guess what sakura wars was at the top of the list http://segabits.com/blog/2016/11/19/...to-see-return/ so we may see the series return and yeah being a self proclaimed "NUTTY" saturn fan it does hurt hearing vic say he wouldve localized sakura wars had stolar not been in charge (that greedy ****) I know you guys are sick of hearing about him but I can never get tired of talking about him and his time at sony and sega

Quote Originally Posted by vicireland View Post
    I guess I'm glad I got in a LONG time ago. I had no idea it was so hard to get an account there these days.
    you're a name in the gaming industry. You get higher priority over schlubs with orange cheetoes stained fingers who want to type about tv games.

I do wonder if you would get your account banned just as fast as normal members though. The moderators are kind of drunk on power and are sensitive to political opinions they don't agree with. The place has been self destructing as a result for the past few months.

I'd almost request to see if you can get away with saying one of their push-button words, but I know they'd try to ruin your business as a result.

Quote Originally Posted by segamegax4 View Post
    speaking of sakura wars sega did a poll and guess what sakura wars was at the top of the list http://segabits.com/blog/2016/11/19/...to-see-return/ so we may see the series return and yeah being a self proclaimed "NUTTY" saturn fan it does hurt hearing vic say he wouldve localized sakura wars had stolar not been in charge (that greedy ****) I know you guys are sick of hearing about him but I can never get tired of talking about him and his time at sony and sega
    If Sakura Wars gets a new game I just hope it isn't on mobile phones

Sakura Wars on 3DS would be awesome

Speaking of which, it would be cool if Vic could reach out to Sega of Japan and see if they'd be willing to port the Phantasy Star and Phantasy Star 2 remakes to 3DS
    Last edited by Tsukoblue; 12-09-2016 at 01:42 AM.

Can still make it pay to play on 3ds!
    "Anything fun costs atleast $8" "Winners don't play video games"
    GW Villan HQ Crew
    "Only a true deviant will have never played Zelda or Bayonetta."

Gaijinworks Villain Cabal Port; Tending GVC Troll Pits
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetsweetfugu View Post
    you're a name in the gaming industry. You get higher priority over schlubs with orange cheetoes stained fingers who want to type about tv games.

I do wonder if you would get your account banned just as fast as normal members though. The moderators are kind of drunk on power and are sensitive to political opinions they don't agree with. The place has been self destructing as a result for the past few months.

I'd almost request to see if you can get away with saying one of their push-button words, but I know they'd try to ruin your business as a result.
    Gaf is like a snooty version of GameFAQs with semi-closed membership.

GF lightened up some the last year. You can say most words now w/o being punished.
    "Anything fun costs atleast $8" "Winners don't play video games"
    GW Villan HQ Crew
    "Only a true deviant will have never played Zelda or Bayonetta."

Gaijinworks Villain Cabal Port; Tending GVC Troll Pits
    Quote Originally Posted by banditwolf View Post
    GF lightened up some the last year. You can say most words now w/o being punished.
    That's pretty shocking. They've always been heavy handed in their moderating in all the time I've lurked there.

VIC how did Stolar let you sneak Magic Knight Rayearth out as the last title? Pardon my ignorance but if he hated RPGs, he didn't stop Albert Odyssey and MKR to hit the states by you guys... Also they released Holy Ark, Panzer Dragoon Saga and SFIII (albiet p1)... maybe he saw the trend last second?

Last question, you said a while back you were going to do those Technosoft shooters packs but pulled down the adverts at E3 last second... do you have artwork left over that you guys mocked up for those? Would be cool to see