Page 171 of 193 FirstFirst ... 71121161169170171172173181 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 1922

Thread: WD Trivia/Storytime Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Tsukoblue View Post
    Can you consider the Vita version of Clannad?
    I thought that was already being done. Didn't they already show it in English?

Quote Originally Posted by vicireland View Post
    I thought that was already being done. Didn't they already show it in English?
    On PC, Nothing on any of the console versions

Quote Originally Posted by kleev_55 View Post

You just opened my eyes to my main problem with Shining Force III.
    It's that it has exactly the same art and music style a Golden Sun game would have. Essentially, it is the true first Golden Sun game, not a Shining Force.
    I disagree with this alot but I understand where you are coming from with it being Camelots next entry (and boy they loved their multi part games!)

But having played Shining Force III before Golden Sun, SFIII to me is SFIII and Golden Sun is well a new IP that felt like SFIII.

Again I suppose you could tackle that any way you want but SFIII was so damn good (heck I tell people just the first english part is a top 10 game from 1998) that it would be hard for me to have the reverse opinion you are suggesting.

The GS games are excellent though.

Vic

Completely random question (as I was looking at my Saturn stuff just now)

Why did you choose a DragonForce coverart for the US version that was different than the JPN version, poster and even your magazine ads?

Quote Originally Posted by DinoDerek View Post
    Vic

Why did you choose a DragonForce coverart for the US version that was different than the JPN version, poster and even your magazine ads?

I would assume because it's less crowded, and thus more striking. (Literally in the US cover's case)

Vic

The darker art worked/looked better with the foil stamping. And I liked the art better for the longer format.

For a direct comparison, the PAL version has the same art as the Japanese, and I don't think it works on the long box format. The US one is more action-packed and impactful (IMNSHO).

The darker art worked/looked better with the foil stamping. And I liked the art better for the longer format.

For a direct comparison, the PAL version has the same art as the Japanese, and I don't think it works on the long box format. The US one is more action-packed and impactful (IMNSHO).
    Yes!! I have the same opinion! I love the JPN box art, but I dont like the PAL box art... too much empty black space!

I like the US artwork overall. Was it done specially for you guys from existing artwork from the creators?

Lastly as I look at the Magic Knight Rayearth cover, I just love the way it looks against the white background.
    Last edited by DinoDerek; 01-06-2017 at 04:43 AM.

Yes!! I have the same opinion! I love the JPN box art, but I dont like the PAL box art... too much empty black space!

I like the US artwork overall. Was it done specially for you guys from existing artwork from the creators?

Lastly as I look at the Magic Knight Rayearth cover, I just love the way it looks against the white background.
    No, we had quite a bit of art for that game, and I tried to use as much as I could in various places like ads, memory card stickers, manual cover, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsukoblue View Post
    On PC, Nothing on any of the console versions
    I saw pictures from TGS last Sept of the Vita version running in English, though...

I saw pictures from TGS last Sept of the Vita version running in English, though...
    I see

I haven't seen anything online about it