Page 176 of 193 FirstFirst ... 76126166174175176177178186 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,760 of 1922

Thread: WD Trivia/Storytime Thread

Quote Originally Posted by xelement5x View Post
    The second Tomba! plush ended at about $120, dang!
    I lost interest after it went over $50, but didn't have my hopes up.

The second Tomba! plush ended at about $120, dang!
    Lol. Honestly I wouldn't pay more than $10 for something like that.
    Bad media connoisseur and frequent avatar changer.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonmasterDan View Post
    So it sounds like you'll be explaining to the wife "So for Valentines day you got a box of chocolate. I got a Tomba!"
    Lol, no way. I got granola and some candy for Valentines. Like Gypsy said it's awesome and I'd love to have one but not at what they are going for on ebay.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBonkers View Post
    Actually this makes the localization good, but because it doesn't match the Japanese Script 1:1 people throw a fit. And if that's a problem for you, GTFO, go improve your Japanese and play the Japanese version to be as pure and kawaii as you want.

Yeah this is why I don't have too many promo items.
    Bad media connoisseur and frequent avatar changer.

Quote Originally Posted by cj_iwakura View Post
    Something I've been wondering: was there any reason you particularly went after Class of Heroes as opposed to, say, Acquire's unlocalized Wizardry games? Was CoH an easier license? Do you think it's a better game? Or is it just more profitable? (I believe all three apply, and this is from someone who loved Labyrinth of Lost Souls.)
    Easier to do, wider market. I actually have the unlocalized Wizardry games, and they were on the "to do" list, but time ran out.

You can probably do okay on them if you let them out on the market. This last one went for almost $100 on ebay (open auction) which is kind of crazy to me. I'd pay probably $30-40 for one because like you say, the quality is top notch, but collectors are a whole different beast sometimes.
    I have no time at all for something like that with Summon Night 6 the priority right now, 7 days a week. When it's out and off my plate, I need to take a little time off to sleep in (haven't done that in a year) or have a movie binge day or three, and then do some more garage cleaning with Arc the Lad watches, LUNAR standees and other stuff I have too much of that I need to clear to make space. This SN6 schedule has been insanity. 60k+ lines of dialogue and 20k+ recorded lines is a LOT to do in 12 months.

Quote Originally Posted by vicireland View Post
    I have no time at all for something like that with Summon Night 6 the priority right now, 7 days a week. When it's out and off my plate, I need to take a little time off to sleep in (haven't done that in a year) or have a movie binge day or three, and then do some more garage cleaning with Arc the Lad watches, LUNAR standees and other stuff I have too much of that I need to clear to make space. This SN6 schedule has been insanity. 60k+ lines of dialogue and 20k+ recorded lines is a LOT to do in 12 months.
    Just have a garage sale, much easier, no fees/taxs. Just let us know where you live when you do it

Melostreamer Deathcore Troll Space Outpost
    Quote Originally Posted by DinoDerek View Post
    Just have a garage sale, much easier, no fees/taxs. Just let us know where you live when you do it
    Which is actually illegal in a lot of places that require permits and that you pay taxes.

Gaijinworks Villain Cabal Port; Tending GVC Troll Pits
    Quote Originally Posted by zborgerd View Post
    Which is actually illegal in a lot of places that require permits and that you pay taxes.
    I don't think anyone would have trouble unless it's a state where it's a serious issue.

In MOST places you do not need permit or need to pay tax. Ive never heard otherwise.

Where I live you are allowed 3 garage sales in a year without having to pay any tax or get any type of permit. Just open your garage and make $.

If you were having a garage sale every week for 5 months eventually the state might pull up to your house and claim that you are running a business.

But just a 1 off garage sale is a very typical American thing