Page 47 of 193 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797147 ... LastLast
Results 461 to 470 of 1922

Thread: WD Trivia/Storytime Thread

  1. #461
    TempestOne
    Guest

    WD Trivia/Storytime Thread

    Vanguard Bandits, man, I loved Vanguard Bandits---anything, any type of discussion on it is up right my alley, I would love to know if there are any other more secrets to that VideoGame. I cannot get enough of it that I must have gone through the VideoGame complete about three times, now. My favorite is honestly the introduction track, I feel it puts a lot of, honestly, nostalgia to the VideoGame itself as it meshes wit the actual animework quite nicely. I had just gotten out of a strategy Rpg whirlwind, and this was such a nicer followup to that Summer's nights ...whenever the VideoGame was released, I feel, it was right after---what was the last Working Designs VideoGame that was just released, probably Alundra, I thought this, "Ended," that VideoGame era or, "Crescendo," to me, it totally topped off the nineteennineties, am I right? Jenny Luna's since was so on ...par for the course. :-)

    My favorite character has always been Bastion but if that is too much of a given ...I honestly thought of Andrew, he was funny, reminds me too-much of older brother type, tho, to my liking. I like Devlin, just your generic bot-of a solider and he just looks cool, can wield a weapon, and he is just there ...ready to play the VideoGame, too. My favorite tactic was making Franco and Halak swim around Sadira.
    Last edited by TempestOne; 06-30-2014 at 10:03 PM.

  2. #462
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    221
    Quote Originally Posted by xelement5x View Post
    Do you happen to know the release dates for your Turbo games still? There are some folks I know trying to compile release information for the Turbo games and I can think of no more accurate source than to ask you directly
    http://www.gamefaqs.com/features/company/11304.html

    That's all the information from where I know where to look ... If there's any better info, I'm sure that the people at GameFAQs would love to know :P

  3. #463
    Senior Member storino03's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Lake Michigan
    Posts
    8,198
    Back then, we only got the year of release, and not the month or day :P

  4. #464
    Senior Member ramzastrife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Salt Lake City, UT
    Posts
    3,001
    I may have mentioned this previously, but I only even bought Vanguard Bandits for the Lunar 2 demo (dem delays making me hungry for Lunar 2. Though I guess that delay definitely worked in Vic's favor since I bought a game at full retail that I may not have without that lunar 2 demo). I loved that game to death. I think I did all the story branches. I know I did at least 3, but I know not if that was all of them. I had problems getting the game to recognize my game clear save files, so I never was able to get the counter above 20/56? I think it was 56. Did anyone else have a problem with that and know a solution?
    XBL/PSN/Steam/NNID: Ramzastrife
    Bakery List
    Games beaten/beaten again this year:
    Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC
    Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel
    Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap
    Final Fantasy IV (PSP)
    Legend of Heroes: A Tear of Vermillion
    Ys VI: The Ark of Napishtim

  5. #465
    Administrator vicireland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3,419
    Quote Originally Posted by ramzastrife View Post
    I may have mentioned this previously, but I only even bought Vanguard Bandits for the Lunar 2 demo (dem delays making me hungry for Lunar 2. Though I guess that delay definitely worked in Vic's favor since I bought a game at full retail that I may not have without that lunar 2 demo). I loved that game to death. I think I did all the story branches. I know I did at least 3, but I know not if that was all of them. I had problems getting the game to recognize my game clear save files, so I never was able to get the counter above 20/56? I think it was 56. Did anyone else have a problem with that and know a solution?
    First I've heard of that issue. Was it a 3rd party memory card? Those always had weird problems...

  6. #466
    Senior Member ramzastrife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Salt Lake City, UT
    Posts
    3,001
    Quote Originally Posted by vicireland View Post
    First I've heard of that issue. Was it a 3rd party memory card? Those always had weird problems...
    1st party all the way. Only 3rd party I ever had crashed with my diablo save and I never bought one again. I think I still have all my saves, I will check this week and see.
    XBL/PSN/Steam/NNID: Ramzastrife
    Bakery List
    Games beaten/beaten again this year:
    Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC
    Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel
    Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap
    Final Fantasy IV (PSP)
    Legend of Heroes: A Tear of Vermillion
    Ys VI: The Ark of Napishtim

  7. #467
    Senior Member Gypsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Gaijinworks Villain Cabal Moat of Pain
    Posts
    19,308
    Yeah I posted about this issue here before. First party memory cards for me as well and I always had problems with it...you are not alone. I'm still convinced that it never does work right.
    Bad media connoisseur and frequent avatar changer.

  8. #468
    TempestOne
    Guest
    ramzastrife---
    You have to load your cleared save file, first, then start a new file.

  9. #469
    Senior Member Gypsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Gaijinworks Villain Cabal Moat of Pain
    Posts
    19,308
    I've done that and it still overwrites the total missions part of the file. I've tried a lot of different things.
    Bad media connoisseur and frequent avatar changer.

  10. #470
    Senior Member xelement5x's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    6,430
    Quote Originally Posted by Astroshak View Post
    http://www.gamefaqs.com/features/company/11304.html

    That's all the information from where I know where to look ... If there's any better info, I'm sure that the people at GameFAQs would love to know :P

    Yeah, that's pretty close to what was on the old WD site. I'm hoping if Vic can find the exact dates the data everywhere can be updated. Like storino said, back then release dates were rarely as hyped as they are now. Only a handful like Mortal Monday and the Sonic 3 release come to mind for being solid, anticipated dates.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •