Page 52 of 193 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast

Thread: WD Trivia/Storytime Thread

Melostreamer Deathcore Troll Space Outpost
    Quote Originally Posted by The Gypsy View Post
    Nights: Journey of Dreams, Valkyria Chronicles series, Yakuza series, PSU, Blood Will Tell are some good games you forgot.

Hopefully Shining Resonance.

Still as a total portion of my gaming, it's been very small.
    Never played the Wii Nights game, but I also didn't like the Saturn game very much so I'm not too intrigued but the nostalgia of it.

Just picked up Valkyria II though.

I got to the last level boss in Journey of Dreams, but if you die, you have to go through this long-winded sequence that has that stupid vocal singing in the background.

It's not the best game in the world but it's alright plus it's like $3.

First VC is still the best imo.
    Bad media connoisseur and frequent avatar changer.

in a meager attempt to put this thread back on track,

the podcast made mention that Gimmick! was on track to be released on VC. Given how long ago that was, I guess that's completely dead. Is there any chance at all it might still make it?

TempestOne

WD/Storytime Thread

^ Sometimes I feel posts get off track because noone remembers the post title. I follow along quite easily, tho and have never lost my place.
    In reference to that podcast, that was one of the first things videogame-related that I listened to, followed online......since when is it off-seasonal sports practices to cap on Breath of Fire 2? Most people that I know that hate on Breath of Fire 2 don't know Breath of Fire 2 as well as they feel......like how the very first Dragon God statue is supposed to erase your original save file, ''like whoopsie,'' as a practical joke. Does that storyline arc ever happen to anyone else but me? You can sit down and finish BoF2 in one sitting if youre well-practiced like the first tutorial videogame you can show off in. Being able to leave like an epic Super NES sixtyhour videogame online thru your console if pretty funny to witness.
    Most WDesigns-related storyline involves a lot of other videogameing companies and a lot of other different videogames, we are different around here because we pretty much buy/support all the releases here, while we're playing something totally different, ......that's a WDHead right there.
    tempestone
    Last edited by TempestOne; 07-27-2014 at 01:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetsweetfugu View Post
    in a meager attempt to put this thread back on track,

the podcast made mention that Gimmick! was on track to be released on VC. Given how long ago that was, I guess that's completely dead. Is there any chance at all it might still make it?
    That and a couple other BIG NES titles I had to relicense and were ready to go are still on my to-do list, but I have to reconnect with Sunsoft before that could happen. I'll be in Japan again in the spring, so maybe then. I would live to see Mr. Gimmick out here for VC.

Quote Originally Posted by vicireland View Post
    That and a couple other BIG NES titles I had to relicense and were ready to go are still on my to-do list, but I have to reconnect with Sunsoft before that could happen. I'll be in Japan again in the spring, so maybe then. I would live to see Mr. Gimmick out here for VC.
    I hope other WD titles can be relicensed for the VC

Hey Vic, I was just reading an old Lttp Lunar thread on Gaf from about a year and a half ago. Lttp: Lunar Silver Star Story Complete, and I had almost forgotten you were still working on the PSN versions of Lunar: SSSC and EBC. I am guessing there is no news on that front since it has been over a year, but I didn't realize there was a PC version. You should totally release this on Steam (if we can ever get the PSN versions). Is that something you have looked at? Or even in the remote realm of possibility? Or should we just be happy when we get the PSN versions. Trying to be positive!1!!!!11
    XBL/PSN/Steam/NNID: Ramzastrife
    Bakery List
    Games beaten/beaten again this year:
    Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC
    Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel
    Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap
    Final Fantasy IV (PSP)
    Legend of Heroes: A Tear of Vermillion
    Ys VI: The Ark of Napishtim

The PC version of Lunar SSSC was only released in Japan. It's pretty rare now.

Yeah I know it was only in Japan, I just didn't it existed on that platform until recently. The Saturn versions are Japan only too.
    XBL/PSN/Steam/NNID: Ramzastrife
    Bakery List
    Games beaten/beaten again this year:
    Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC
    Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel
    Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap
    Final Fantasy IV (PSP)
    Legend of Heroes: A Tear of Vermillion
    Ys VI: The Ark of Napishtim