Page 53 of 193 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast
Results 521 to 530 of 1922

Thread: WD Trivia/Storytime Thread

  1. #521
    Senior Member banditwolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    GW Villian HQ litterbox
    Posts
    11,942
    Being I'm just playing Lunar for my first time I've been thinking it would be nice to play on PSP.

  2. #522
    Senior Member Jamesac68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    314
    So, did anyone ever find the Dark Scimitar in Lunar 2? I think back in the WD forum days a bunch of us reasoned it was probably found, like lots of WD secrets, by typing in a controller code. A,B,B,A on controller 1 or 2 at a specific point seemed the most likely key, probably somewhere in Ghaleon's tower during the epilogue. Or did that whole quest eventually just run out of steam?

  3. #523
    Senior Member Gypsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Gaijinworks Villain Cabal Moat of Pain
    Posts
    19,308
    XD

    I responded to your post about this in the other thread before you edited it.
    Bad media connoisseur and frequent avatar changer.

  4. #524
    Senior Member Jamesac68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    314
    Following up on the link from the other thread-

    I remember that drama but mostly ignored it because it seemed silly. Also, the methods they were using to get the Dark Scimitar were obviously wrong. "Glitch the game" isn't the same as actually earning the item. It was honestly pretty funny.

  5. #525
    Administrator vicireland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3,419
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesac68 View Post
    So, did anyone ever find the Dark Scimitar in Lunar 2? I think back in the WD forum days a bunch of us reasoned it was probably found, like lots of WD secrets, by typing in a controller code. A,B,B,A on controller 1 or 2 at a specific point seemed the most likely key, probably somewhere in Ghaleon's tower during the epilogue. Or did that whole quest eventually just run out of steam?
    There's a nod to it in Class of Heroes 2.

  6. #526
    Senior Member KrownKlown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Atop the Tower of God.
    Posts
    3,382
    Dark Scimitar? Is that a troll like Link's Golden Armor in Ocarina?

  7. #527
    Senior Member ninjamitsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Living here in Jersey, fighting villains from afar
    Posts
    345
    You needed to exploit a glitch to get it, iirc.

  8. #528
    TempestOne
    Guest
    After running through all my videogame knowledge, no nothing on the Dark Scimitar. I remember staying really quiet during that situation as it involved a lot of handball.
    Class of Heroes 2G can't not get here!

  9. #529
    Senior Member KrownKlown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Atop the Tower of God.
    Posts
    3,382
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjamitsuki View Post
    You needed to exploit a glitch to get it, iirc.
    Okay so it actually existed in game.

    Although that golden armor would have been cool, that or the triforce.

  10. #530
    Senior Member Gypsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Gaijinworks Villain Cabal Moat of Pain
    Posts
    19,308
    Quote Originally Posted by vicireland View Post
    There's a nod to it in Class of Heroes 2.
    Bad media connoisseur and frequent avatar changer.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •