Page 108 of 193 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118158 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1922

Thread: WD Trivia/Storytime Thread

Quote Originally Posted by DariaRPG View Post
    Me and my Nall plushie thank you for that BTW.
    I love those Nall plush.

Melostreamer Deathcore Troll Space Outpost
    Quote Originally Posted by vicireland View Post
    I only have one, so my personal EGB Assassin's Case is never going up as long as I can still pay my bills. I have it on a shelf that's made up like the idol chamber in Indy.

Just stick an ebay alert on n0nessentials and it will tell you when stuff goes up. I have a Oculus DK2 to put up. I have no idea when the prices on those went up, but it's crappier overall than DK1, imo, so I have no problem selling mine. I'll just stick the proceeds in my Iron Maiden pinball savings kitty. If that happens as rumored, it will probably be my first music-themed pin.
    Just out of curiosity, could you tell us how it feels to have created one of the most collectable items in gaming? I know that you have said that you would have hoarded them, has you known, but it's still got to feel good to have made one of the original "limited edition" games.

Quote Originally Posted by zborgerd View Post
    Just out of curiosity, could you tell us how it feels to have created one of the most collectable items in gaming? I know that you have said that you would have hoarded them, has you known, but it's still got to feel good to have made one of the original "limited edition" games.
    From the perspective of pride, I'm more proud of the games themselves that I've done, especially ones that were difficult or are better than the Japanese release because of something I decided to do. It's cool that it's become such a (the most?) desirable and rare collectible from the PS1 era, but it's almost like someone else did it the set. And yeah, had I known what it would become, I would have made 50 more.

Honestly the only thing I would want more than the AC, is some sort of proto type version of FF Suikoden or any of the other major rpgs, but as far as non uniquies Id rather have it than the nes cart.

Would love to have a chance to finish my Arc the Lad pocket watch collection Vic I only need one more, just put that one up on eBay.

Quote Originally Posted by Johojonosofet View Post
    Would love to have a chance to finish my Arc the Lad pocket watch collection Vic I only need one more, just put that one up on eBay.
    Let me guess - Choko or Chongara?

Nope Anrietta , I wish it was Chongara it would be an easy buy on eBay right now. I lost out on Anrietta about a year ago when I bought it off eBay from a seller and he marked it shipped and the next day he canceled the transaction and said someone offered him more for it and if I still wanted it I would have to pay almost $100 more. He got reported but I lost out on a watch. How many Anrietta's were produced? They seem very hard to ever find.

Here's my current collection. I've managed to accrue 2.5 sets and I'm still enjoying finding more .
    http://images.akamai.steamuserconten...nd-color=black

Quote Originally Posted by Johojonosofet View Post
    Nope Anrietta , I wish it was Chongara it would be an easy buy on eBay right now. I lost out on Anrietta about a year ago when I bought it off eBay from a seller and he marked it shipped and the next day he canceled the transaction and said someone offered him more for it and if I still wanted it I would have to pay almost $100 more. He got reported but I lost out on a watch. How many Anrietta's were produced? They seem very hard to ever find.
    And that guy you're talking about? He did the same thing to me with a different watch. So I reported him to Ebay for doing sales outside of Ebay via Ebay listings. That dude was crazy and was in some kind of cult lol, I'm serious.
    Last edited by solaris32; 09-08-2015 at 12:47 AM.

O.O
    *drools*
    "Anything fun costs atleast $8" "Winners don't play video games"
    GW Villan HQ Crew
    "Only a true deviant will have never played Zelda or Bayonetta."

Quote Originally Posted by solaris32 View Post
    Here's my current collection. I've managed to accrue 2.5 sets and I'm still enjoying finding more .
    http://images.akamai.steamuserconten...nd-color=black

And that guy you're talking about? He did the same thing to me with a different watch. So I reported him to Ebay for doing sales outside of Ebay via Ebay listings. That dude was crazy and was in some kind of cult lol, I'm serious.
    Wow, that's some collection! I don't remember how many of hers were made (it's on a PO somewhere in a file, though), but I know that she was also a rare one. Choko was the rarest, though.

This is the framed Arc watch set I have on my wall:

arc_watches_all.jpg