Page 115 of 193 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125165 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1922

Thread: WD Trivia/Storytime Thread

  1. #1141
    Senior Member PhantomSentry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    3,647
    Does any game have more swag than AtL?

  2. #1142
    That collection is amazing! Well I'm still on the hunt for my last one, if I ever get it, then I can sell you my 3 extras that I have, since I really just want 1 set. I can't compete with 62 and counting and the bidding wars we would be going through over eBay, that I'm sure we have done in the past. Be nice and let me get the last one if it pops up on eBay? ^-^

  3. #1143
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by Johojonosofet View Post
    That collection is amazing! Well I'm still on the hunt for my last one, if I ever get it, then I can sell you my 3 extras that I have, since I really just want 1 set. I can't compete with 62 and counting and the bidding wars we would be going through over eBay, that I'm sure we have done in the past. Be nice and let me get the last one if it pops up on eBay? ^-^
    If it's over $100 by itself, you can have it. But if it's less than that you better be quick :P.

  4. #1144
    Senior Member PhantomSentry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    3,647
    I don't see much reason for having more than two. One to keep put up and out of harm's way and one you can use as intended. Eventually it comes off as hoarding simply for the sake of making sure others don't get them.

  5. #1145
    Administrator vicireland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3,419
    Quote Originally Posted by solaris32 View Post
    I recently bought a guy's large (but incomplete) collection of Arc the Lad watches to greatly expand my own. Here's a picture of my current collection:

    http://images.akamai.steamuserconten...930843CC7DF67/

    62 watches total. I'm proud of my watches but also of that setup I did. Took a lot of work stacking the tin lids and foam inserts so I could have the watches in that step fashion. And before anyone asks they aren't for sale, although I would consider a swap of one of my common variants for a rarer variant.
    Wow! That's a LOT of Arc watches!

  6. #1146
    Quote Originally Posted by solaris32 View Post
    If it's over $100 by itself, you can have it. But if it's less than that you better be quick :P.
    Ok, I can live with that for now I just have to play the waiting game, the first watch I bought was early 2011, so I guess I can wait some more...

  7. #1147
    Senior Member PhantomSentry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    3,647
    Quote Originally Posted by Johojonosofet View Post
    Ok, I can live with that for now I just have to play the waiting game, the first watch I bought was early 2011, so I guess I can wait some more...
    Good luck. People are a lot more obsessive with swag than with games. There are certain people out there that buy up anything Lunar regardless of how many they already have and they also seem to have all the time in the world to babysit Ebay.

  8. #1148
    Senior Member banditwolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    GW Villian HQ litterbox
    Posts
    11,942
    Doesn't look like I have a shot at the watches. :P
    "Anything fun costs atleast $8" "Winners don't play video games"
    GW Villan HQ Crew
    "Only a true deviant will have never played Zelda or Bayonetta."

  9. #1149
    Senior Member xelement5x's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    6,431
    Quote Originally Posted by PhantomSentry View Post
    I don't see much reason for having more than two. One to keep put up and out of harm's way and one you can use as intended. Eventually it comes off as hoarding simply for the sake of making sure others don't get them.
    I only picked up one of each of them when I was collecting, I've also got an extra loose one that I've got just sitting out on display on the shelf.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBonkers View Post
    Actually this makes the localization good, but because it doesn't match the Japanese Script 1:1 people throw a fit. And if that's a problem for you, GTFO, go improve your Japanese and play the Japanese version to be as pure and kawaii as you want.

  10. #1150
    Quote Originally Posted by banditwolf View Post
    Doesn't look like I have a shot at the watches. :P

    Well Vic was thinking on putting up some watches so maybe you could have a chance, depends on how many he has and what individual ones are put up.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •