Page 118 of 193 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128168 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1922

Thread: WD Trivia/Storytime Thread

Wouldn't that be plagiarism? Or do the forum rules explicitly state that anything we post on here can and will be used against us? :P
    The real Goldar: "GVC are posers."
    http://i.imgur.com/PI2Ob5H.png

I'd have them be a couple of competing business owners. The businesses would naturally be called Wileyware and Gypsyware.

Quote Originally Posted by banditwolf View Post
    @Vic: I know you somewhat keep up with the board. Do you ever take shots after seeing some of the non-sense that occurs?
    Heh! Over the years with WD and now this, I'd like to think I've seen most possible permutations of board shenanigans. My approach is pretty hands-off here, and assume the everyone can conduct themselves well. That usually works out, and I've only had to get involved in skirmishes or out of control threads a couple times.

Nothing really bad has ever happened on this board that I've seen.
    Bad media connoisseur and frequent avatar changer.

Hey Vic,

Been a long time lurker on this board but finally signed up.
    I finally finished Magic Knight Rayearth for the Saturn. Wanted to say Thank You for sticking with that game and releasing it. I really enjoyed it especially the ending. It might not be a Grandia or FFV7 in terms of depth but its the perfect game that no other company would have brought to any system at that time. Probably the best 2D graphics of the 32 bit era. Fun quirky anime action game for those that havent played it. The price is prohibitive but its fun. I love this release because it represents what WD was really about, bridging the East West gap. MKR may have seemed like an every day game in Japan, one that we would normally never see. As with all of your Saturn releases, its much appreciated.
    Last edited by DinoDerek; 12-09-2015 at 09:50 PM.

Some of the best 2D graphics we saw in North America on the Saturn for sure. Crazier to think that the game was actually a very early release in Japan and held up forever when coming west and still looked that good.

Quote Originally Posted by DinoDerek View Post
    Hey Vic,

Been a long time lurker on this board but finally signed up.
    I finally finished Magic Knight Rayearth for the Saturn. Wanted to say Thank You for sticking with that game and releasing it. I really enjoyed it especially the ending. It might not be a Grandia or FFVIII in terms of depth but its the perfect game that no other company would have brought to any system at that time. Probably the best 2D graphics of the 32 bit era. Fun quirky anime action game for those that havent played it. The price is prohibitive but its fun. I love this release because it represents what WD was really about, bridging the East West gap. MKR may have seemed like an every day game in Japan, one that we would normally never see. As with all of your Saturn releases, its much appreciated.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKFO...=youtu.be&t=60

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomSentry View Post
    I meant FF 7 my bad

Quote Originally Posted by EternalB View Post
    Some of the best 2D graphics we saw in North America on the Saturn for sure. Crazier to think that the game was actually a very early release in Japan and held up forever when coming west and still looked that good.
    Yes i totally agree, even more amazing being that it was such an early Saturn title.

I wish Saturn emulation was actually well done and not a pain in the ass...