Page 136 of 193 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136137138146186 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 1922

Thread: WD Trivia/Storytime Thread

I'm a member of lunarthreads

I could swear the fandom over there is so compulsively obsessive in their devotion, they will infiltrate a business to collect details on the development process and passively attempt to influence it.
    This part from 'sweetsweetfugu', I can confirm to be true. If I had the power I would pretty much infiltrate a business and do that!
    Why the hell not? I can't allow crap to exist, but I do because of powerlessness.

I'm obsessive about many things I'm devoted to.
    Last edited by kleev_55; 02-13-2016 at 08:51 AM.

hah I really don't give one solid F if saying that makes me sound nuts. I've been around fandoms that cross into unhealthy/creepy-ville before. The stuff I've read in lunarthreads goes beyond that. Posts about Lunar Dragon Song for instance with all the weird development stuff referenced in there. Their contents do indeed give that impression. The Lunarnet group doesn't strike me as the 'making stuff up' type, and I don't know how they'd come across the information they posted otherwise. Whatserface's questionable antics reinforces that more. Gives me a really creepy cultish feeling to be there.

Excuse me, weren't some of those members involved with the developers?
    Not necessarily the programming of the game itself, but something similar to fan feedback that GameArts did with specific people?

Quote Originally Posted by kleev_55 View Post
    Excuse me, weren't some of those members involved with the developers?
    were they? I hope it wasn't romantically...

Quote Originally Posted by kleev_55 View Post
    Not necessarily the programming of the game itself, but something similar to fan feedback that GameArts did with specific people?
    I wouldn't call someone dumping fairly detailed story lore and artwork design details 'fan feedback'. Of course it looks weird and suspicious when someone does that.

if I were a fan whose feedback were implemented in Dragon Song, I'd commit Sudoku. That game killed Lunar.

Lunarthreads sounds like a Lunar cult/unchecked mental illness gravitating toward a game series (but that's just based off of what is being said . . . I have no interest in reading anything on there to find out).

Quote Originally Posted by sweetsweetfugu View Post

I wouldn't call someone dumping fairly detailed story lore and artwork design details 'fan feedback'. Of course it looks weird and suspicious when someone does that.

if I were a fan whose feedback were implemented in Dragon Song, I'd commit Sudoku. That game killed Lunar.
    Amazing work by auto-correct here.

hah I really don't give one solid F if saying that makes me sound nuts. I've been around fandoms that cross into unhealthy/creepy-ville before. The stuff I've read in lunarthreads goes beyond that. Posts about Lunar Dragon Song for instance with all the weird development stuff referenced in there. Their contents do indeed give that impression. The Lunarnet group doesn't strike me as the 'making stuff up' type, and I don't know how they'd come across the information they posted otherwise. Whatserface's questionable antics reinforces that more. Gives me a really creepy cultish feeling to be there.
    I'm guessing specific fan boards for any franchise are pretty nuts. Glad I never joined Lunarnet though.
    Bad media connoisseur and frequent avatar changer.

I'd commit Sudoku. That game killed Lunar.
    Sudoku killed Lunar (and also possibly killed Link)!

Seppuku, Sudoku is a word game >.>

Fan feedback = fan fiction in my mind.

Living here in Jersey, fighting villains from afar
    What is this "Lunar Dragon Song" of which you speak?