Page 160 of 193 FirstFirst ... 60110150158159160161162170 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 1922

Thread: WD Trivia/Storytime Thread

i have yet to play a Sakura Wars title - guess i figured it was better not knowing what i was missing, heh

The one that did get localized isn't great.
    Bad media connoisseur and frequent avatar changer.

I enjoyed So Long my Love.

Quote Originally Posted by banditwolf View Post
    GF lightened up some the last year. You can say most words now w/o being punished.
    confess I don't lurk GF, I only go there for guides so I haven't seen what you and others have said about it.

NeoGAF though is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay intriguing. To see a place that actually had some sort of prestige turn into such a phony fraud politics obsessed embarrassment in such a short time is remarkable. I do remember getting into a fight with someone over NeoGAF here. I wasn't expecting the dust up that happened, but they kind of didn't appreciate my labeling NeoGAF for what it is making weird assumptions as to why I was getting agitated over how they were using NeoGAF. Then things got weird and this somebody got really paranoid and dramatic singling me out and accusing me of organizing a lynch mob against them. Then I left for awhile and it happened again in my absence without my knowledge or talking to anyone. But I can safely assume I'm still to blame for it somehow issuing orders through ESP because I'm a psyker? And I did it for the emperor. Its not like it wasn't entirely predictable or anything.

the antics of that guy are exactly why I hate NeoGAF and why I know its a joke now. I know 100% I'm not alone thinking that.

and if you were all tl;dr and didn't read any of the above, imagine something, like a waffle, appeared and was so socially maladjusted it was a nuisance and habitually kept dropping not so subtle hints of its adoration of NeoGAF. And then you went to NeoGAF and it was not unlike a house full of waffles. A Waffle House™, if you will. And they were just as socially maladjusted and difficult to be around. And then you were banned before you could leave. Without your so much as saying anything.

thankfully I can say things here like hive mind and zoe quinn and brianna poo and gamergate and I'm not with her and any of those other dog whistle trigger terms and not immediately be banned alongside a snotty condescending ban message.

actually kind of amazed I haven't been banned
    Last edited by sweetsweetfugu; 12-09-2016 at 09:37 PM.

Melostreamer Deathcore Troll Space Outpost
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetsweetfugu View Post
    the antics of that guy are exactly why I hate NeoGAF and why I know its a joke now. I know 100% I'm not alone thinking that.
    100% agree and yet have no idea who or what you are speaking of. How is that even possible?

Magic, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by zborgerd View Post
    100% agree and yet have no idea who or what you are speaking of. How is that even possible?

Magic, I guess.
    everything is possible with timecube

Melostreamer Deathcore Troll Space Outpost
    everything is possible with timecube
    Or beer.

Quote Originally Posted by zborgerd View Post
    Or beer.
    or bananaphone

Gaijinworks Villain Cabal Port; Tending GVC Troll Pits
    I don't think anything ban worthy has happened on GW yet.

confess I don't lurk GF, I only go there for guides so I haven't seen what you and others have said about it.

NeoGAF though is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay intriguing. To see a place that actually had some sort of prestige turn into such a phony fraud politics obsessed embarrassment in such a short time is remarkable. I do remember getting into a fight with someone over NeoGAF here. I wasn't expecting the dust up that happened, but they kind of didn't appreciate my labeling NeoGAF for what it is making weird assumptions as to why I was getting agitated over how they were using NeoGAF. Then things got weird and this somebody got really paranoid and dramatic singling me out and accusing me of organizing a lynch mob against them. Then I left for awhile and it happened again in my absence without my knowledge or talking to anyone. But I can safely assume I'm still to blame for it somehow issuing orders through ESP because I'm a psyker? And I did it for the emperor. Its not like it wasn't entirely predictable or anything.

and if you were all tl;dr and didn't read any of the above, imagine something, like a waffle, appeared and was so socially maladjusted it was a nuisance and habitually kept dropping not so subtle hints of its adoration of NeoGAF. And then you went to NeoGAF and it was not unlike a house full of waffles. A Waffle House™, if you will. And they were just as socially maladjusted and difficult to be around. And then you were banned before you could leave. Without your so much as saying anything.

thankfully I can say things here like hive mind and zoe quinn and brianna poo and gamergate and I'm not with her and any of those other dog whistle trigger terms and not immediately be banned alongside a snotty condescending ban message.

actually kind of amazed I haven't been banned
    Sounds like an over-moderated cesspool similar to nintendo age because everyone is overly sensitive or socially maladjusted as you put it. Likely due to playing in sports leagues where they don't keep score and everyone gets the same trophy at the end as a child. I can really appreciate boards like here, pcefx and many others where it's very difficult to get banned so people can actually continue to interact and convey thoughts even if the other side gets upset.
    Bad media connoisseur and frequent avatar changer.